Official Cleverly vs. Kovalev Prediction, RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Kovalev looks like a stick in that last pic, but great in all the others
    I noticed the same thing.. Clev definitely looks like the bigger guy.

Kovalev looks a bit like Bute from the Froch fight - weight drained. Though I don't believe he is.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      WAR Kovalev!!!!

His LHW dominance begins saturday!

RIP Nathan Cleverly!
      Both these dudes will be around 190 lbs for the fight. WAR KOvalev

Comment

Nathan Cleverly Weigh in PHOTO! damn this dude is YOKED like on Creatine!

LOL kovalev looks tiny and thin compare to the massive cleverly!.

Also look at the fear this time in kovalev he looks nervous...while Cleverly came in confident with a bit of bravado! they know in there heart they will over power kovalev

Cleverly is gonna give him a rude awakening...shake some sense into kovalev and make him realize to get a nutritionist year round to keep a good weight year round.

Comment

Yeah, Cleverly doesn't look even the slightest bit drained. His face is full and he looks stout, bigger than Kovalev does. I feel Cleverly is gonna put a beating on Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            LOL kovalev looks tiny and thin compare to the massive cleverly!.

Also look at the fear this time in kovalev he looks nervous...while Cleverly came in confident with a bit of bravado! they know in there heart they will over power kovalev

Cleverly is gonna give him a rude awakening...shake some sense into kovalev and make him realize to get a nutritionist year round to keep a good weight year round.
            The fight hasn't sold well. Frank Warren was giving away free tee shirts with tickets LOL.

Cleverly could outbox him and jab the mofo, but if Kovalev as real power, then he will land and it could be over. Never seen Kovalev at all, apart from on Youtube. Cleverly sucks too.

Comment

Anyone wants to take a bet? All my points on Kovalev.

Comment

Calzaghe-Lacy revisted......if you missed it the first time folks, tune in Saturday night to witness the newly remastered and revamped, HD version of Calzaghe-Lacy - It's gonna be a thriller.

Comment

Is that blond fella between them boss eyed?

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                    Is that blond fella between them boss eyed?
                    Frank Warren's son.

Some call Frank Fish eyes.

Comment

This will be a solid fight.......but remember, it is showing around 2-4 PM in the USA which means to see it live, you have to stream it. All HBO is doing is showing it delayed later on when the fight has long been over. I'm going to tune in at 11AM on the West Coast for the card. I can't post the streams but you can find them here and there, either free or for 4 bucks for a dedicated stream.

Comment

Working...
                      X