Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Batters Gabriel Rosado In Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though rosado lost he showed huge heart he never quit he could go back to super welter and take on anybody in that division golovkin is a solid middleweight it took a lot of balls to go against that calibur of a fighter for a first time in that division.

Comment

Rosado showed much heart, huuuge props to that brother, i wish him well. Hope to see em back. GGG vs Chavez? Both got enough chin and power it can go either way. Theyd both get brain damage though.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Two or three years is way too far. He needs to show what he has in 2013 against the top guys. I think GGG would already be a star if the other guys would be willing to fight him. Geale/Quillin/Chavez/Pirog should be on his radar.
        I get what you are saying, but what I meant is that in 2-3 years he will be a star and making BIG fights for a lot of money. Really rooting for him!

Comment

GGG could beat the likes of the quillins and chavez jr's of the world but martinez beats him via ko in my opinion and ward picks him apart at 168

Comment

Working...
          X