No announcement yet.

List the time or times you took a beating.be honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List the time or times you took a beating.be honest

Mine.i was 16 and me and my homie got jumped by 10 dudes(who were suppose to be our homies)so we are walking from school(yes i went sometimes) and they act like it's all good.i sense something is wrong and i turn to tell my homie,but the dude infront of me turn and hits me dead in the mouth while i wasnt looking and knocked my tooth out.The guy behind me(who use to be my best friend)could have knocked me out cause i was dazed,but he pushed me forward and i came to in enough time to duck the 2nd punch,then turn around and 2 piece him before my partner hit him.i ducked some more blows as the entire thing lasted bout 30 seconds cause we were in someones yard and they came out saying they called the police........but i mark that up as a loss since i lost a tooth

Not since junior high, but prior to that I took my fair share of rat-packing. Getting your ass whipped is just part of growing up, that's why I LOL so hard at these "stop cyber bullying" campaigns across the nation : Nowadays kids are to soft to even become legit bullies, they have to do it online.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Not since junior high, but prior to that I took my fair share of rat-packing. Getting your ass whipped is just part of growing up, that's why I LOL so hard at these "stop cyber bullying" campaigns across the nation : Nowadays kids are to soft to even become legit bullies, they have to do it online.
      I agree.i appreciate all the punches i have taken,all the bad words that have been said to me cause it made me the man i am today.i see grown men today who if you punch in the face would run for a gun.......not me i wanna fight

Comment

Back in school during lunch. For Halloween I dressed up in a Mexican Pancho outfit with the sombrero and the long mustache and all. Some Mexican kid didn't like it so he got 2 of his boys and came up to me talking **** calling me a racist and demanded I take it off. I didn't take it off so the guy took a cheap shot at me and we started fighting. I remember when I threw him to the ground and started punching him his boys got in and jumped me. I got my ass kicked until some seniors came in and broke it up.

Comment

Back when i was 16, i was looking to score some kind bud. my usual connects were dry, so i ended up talking to some sketchy kid named lil b - some little ass white kid whose growth was probably stunted.

we were to meet up in a spot in the woods, and as im walking through the trail - i get a bad fuqing feeling like i shouldnt go on. but i did, and theres lil b and a group of people i dont know.

so he says to me "lets play a game, u and malcolm get to fight, and if you dont - each and every one of us will beat the **** outta you." so i end up beating malcoms ass - which surprised the lot - but they ended up beating me down.

dont worry, the kid got what he deserved, but thats a story for another time.....

Comment

Back in Japan when I was still in highschool, I remember waiting at the train station listening to my CD player. All of a sudden there was a lot of commotion and when I looked over to the far end of the track, there was a young teenaged boy probably my age, being picked on and harassed by 2 drunk adults. I walked over and told them to **** off and leave the kid alone. I was going back and forth with the two drunks when out of nowhere someone blindsided me from my right and dropped me instantly. I was aware enough to cover myself up on the ground but the damage had been done. My right eye was swollen shut and had some busted capillaries. My right eye stayed bloodshot red for months. It turns out I was hit with some brass knucks, I was luckily the damage was not more severe.

The only other time I was beat up was at a party in Oakland. I was jumped for hanging with the wrong people. My back remained black and blue for a few weeks and I found it extremely hard to move around if you can imagine.

Comment

I've never taken a beating outside sparring sessions. I had alot of trouble sparring when I started boxing (used to kickbox), really wasn't used to walking into hard head punches... got KO'd and had a few nose bleeds. My defense is still pretty **** tbh, but atleast I don't fight Margarito-style anymore.

Comment

It was a time in my life when I thought I was invincible. I won a few fights, and quite easily too. I was the biggest and best shape of my life. 3 Dudes were talking ****, so I just decided to bum rush them. I punched one in the head like 3 times and he was essentially crying for help. A guy grabbed me from behind, I pushed him and bum rushed him too. Cracked him in the head and opened a massive gash, then bam I straight up got caught and was out.

Lesson learned? Don't bum rush people. Anyone can get dropped. I also got shot at shortly after trying to leave. This was in the country to. No city. Yes **** like this happens out in the middle of nowhere. Its just the cops never get called.

Another lesson I learned is always be prepared. I got walked up on by two guys mean mugging me. I stared right back at him, stood up an bam. Punched me. Next thing I know I turned him threw him against the wall, but I felt the other guy behind me, so I turned, then boom. I fell over then stood up and punched him, then right after the guy tackled me, and i turned him over and as we were sideways I went full steam head first into the corner of a table. Gashed me up bad. I was never out though. I held my own against two guys but essentially lost.

Comment

Only time is when I was in 6th grade. Some 10th who was way bigger and stronger than me, punched me while I was in the school bus. He just stood over me. I was buzzed by the punch and didnt do anything back.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

i was a bully

and not a cyber bully.

it's not what i intended. it just kind of happened that way.

i didn't really understand that i was a bully until later in life, when people told me. no joke.
                    Last edited by New England; 08-19-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X