No announcement yet.

I punched my trainer!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I punched my trainer!!!

moved to a new gym, me and my new trainer were doing the pads and the guy kept getting angry, saying how i aint throwing the punches correctly.. i told him i didnt wanna do pads bcoz my shoulder was hurting from sparring last week(as you know i was ALMOST convicted of murder) anywayzzzz today it just got better n better, my trainer slapped me in the mouth, so i just started punching the guys head... WTFFFFF he is he to shout and hit me like that??? when i boxed in germany they respectedddddd you.. what do you think i should do? coz i got kicked out again from this gym, and really i got college work to do, i wanna work in software..

Counseling.

Comment

your post is ridiculous and your coming to a boxing forum for life advice....id push the life reset button

Comment

ummm ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
          Counseling.
          Originally posted by nicknj View Post
          your post is ridiculous and your coming to a boxing forum for life advice....id push the life reset button
          just askin for advice... counciling? why wtf... he slapped me first,,.,

Comment

Did they finally get the computers into the mentally reatarded schools? Where do these people come from?............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
              moved to a new gym, me and my new trainer were doing the pads and the guy kept getting angry, saying how i aint throwing the punches correctly.. i told him i didnt wanna do pads bcoz my shoulder was hurting from sparring last week(as you know i was ALMOST convicted of murder) anywayzzzz today it just got better n better, my trainer slapped me in the mouth, so i just started punching the guys head... WTFFFFF he is he to shout and hit me like that??? when i boxed in germany they respectedddddd you.. what do you think i should do? coz i got kicked out again from this gym, and really i got college work to do, i wanna work in software..
              All martial arts is supposed to be a form of self controlalong with learning a craft. Controlling your emotions and not acting on them always should be a life lesson. If your not serious about boxing then why concern yourself with training. Stick to the computers. Getting mad at you team, possibly the only ones whon have your back isnt such a smart idea. Pray if you can humble yourself for guidance, protection and a forgiving heart. Apologize if you deem it needed and realize everybody makes mistakes. Thats what makes us human.

Comment

he hit me first... IMO its EYE FOR AN EYE with anyone... if you hit me, i will hit you back or worse...

Comment

your actually an idiot mate, seriously if these posts are legit you should get locked up. hitting a guy with metal plates in your gloves pathetic mate.

Comment

that's gangsta right thurr

Comment

Working...
                    X