No announcement yet.

Bob Arum:"Beware of the "Done Deal"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    when are *****s gonna find reason why pac/floyd should happen instead of why the fight can't happen?

"Floyd's ducking Pac. Stupid *****s" - Pullcounter.

This is pretty much the same thing you post over and over again in every Floyd/Pac thread. We get it!

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
      Damn that was deep..He claimed Pac vs May was a done deal so it looks like we aint getting that either

OP was praising Bob for being tight lipped this time around?

Is it true that Floyd wanted Pac to dismiss his lawsuit as a condition for the fight to go ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        "Floyd's ducking Pac. Stupid *****s" - Pullcounter.

This is pretty much the same thing you post over and over again in every Floyd/Pac thread. We get it!
        Well, at least he isn't using huge text anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          The best article i have read in the last 2 years by any boxing journalist, This **** need to be bump every day to hammer this **** into dumb boxing fans...Arum is a genius.
          I'll bump it for you. Let me ask you this, If this was true, isit always the case with bob arum? is it 100% that he always say "it's a done deal" then the next day its not happening.

This writer is obviously a ***** who is looking for the excuse not to happen. You guys are the weirdest fans ever. Why can you just be like "I hope the fights happend no matter what the terms is"

You guys negotiate for floyd instead and thats the reason why the fight didnt push through the last time. bcos of fan like you trying to find an excuse for floyd himself.

Donaire vs Darchinya, He doesnt know **** to what happend. Darchinyan cleary Ducked Donaire. If you dont know that then just sip it.

This quote
          “Yesterday I was lying, but today I’m telling the truth.” — Bob Arum

Did arum said this during the Pacquiao vs Mayweather negotiation?

keep bumping.
          Last edited by 007geyweather; 07-09-2010, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Come on floyd man up and accept the fight, arum is giving u the opportunity to fight the fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by 007geyweather View Post
              I'll bump it for you. Let me ask you this, If this was true, isit always the case with bob arum? is it 100% that he always say "it's a done deal" then the next day its not happening.

This writer is obviously a ***** who is looking for the excuse not to happen. You guys are the weirdest fans every. Why can you just be like "I hope the fights happend no matter what the terms is"

You guys negotiate for floyd instead and thats the reason why the fight didnt push through the last time. bcos of fan like you trying to find an excuse for floyd himself.

Donaire vs Darchinya, He doesnt know **** happend. Darchinyan cleary Ducked Donaire. If you dont know that then just sip it.

This quote
              “Yesterday I was lying, but today I’m telling the truth.” — Bob Arum

Did arum said this during the Pacquiao vs Mayweather negotiation?

keep bumping.
              you said it bro, this fans of floyd are more interested in the negotiation than the actual fight. They're weird.....

Comment

Great fuken article

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  you said it bro, this fans of floyd are more interested in the negotiation than the actual fight. They're weird.....
                  thanks, and they can't even tell.

Most of these *****s call us haters but the truth is, Probably 90% of Pac Fans were probably floyd fans at one point. We just realised it SOONER.
                  Mayweather downgrades his opponent his fans don't want us to retaliate.

Comment

Bob Arum is a dishonest sack of ****, like all the other promoters. All this article is doing is pointing out his bull****. I'd also like to add that he is defending Margarito for the illegal handwraps when he was the promoter for Billy Collins Jr, when he was beaten by Luis Resto with illegal wraps and had permanently damaged vision that ended his career. I'm not sure how he can defend Margarito when he's seen what plaster can do to a fighter. Billy Collins Jr couldn't fight anymore and may have killed himself because of it. So basically, Bob Arum is a disgusting human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      this article also attacks BOxingscene.com
                      I respect Rick and a couple of writers here, but everything the author said about BS is true. It seems like a lot of the articles aren't even spell checked...

Comment

Working...
                      X