Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch proving he is going to be a all time great..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is severely underrated. If he beats Kessler it won't surprise me one bit if people on this forum still trash him.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      He ended robin reids career, hes beaten the current european champion brian mageee and kncoked him out..HES beaten middle weight king taylor, lightheavy weight champ pascal, and now he decisvely beat andre "lead role in the matrix" dirrell...

He is a clip of dirrell admitting he lost the 12th round...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwAaf...eature=related
      Whats your definition of a ATG?

Comment

is this guy on crack, wayne rooney best player in the world with messi...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
          Whats your definition of a ATG?
          by the fact hes literally fighting the best and beating them...

lETS say hypothetically froch wins the super 6, that would mean in his last seven fights hes beaten(theory) ward, dirrell, kessler, abraham, taylor, and pascal...

I challenge anyone ever in the history of boxing to have such a incredible list of wins...

If thats not all time greatness then i dont know what is..

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            by the fact hes literally fighting the best and beating them...

lETS say hypothetically froch wins the super 6, that would mean in his last seven fights hes beaten(theory) ward, dirrell, kessler, abraham, taylor, and pascal...

I challenge anyone ever in the history of boxing to have such a incredible list of wins...

If thats not all time greatness then i dont know what is..
            Yeah but he's an ATG now by beating Pascal who is still green or should I say not proven, Taylor who lost to Pavlik twice and beaten worse by AA yet had a good last 2 rounds after a terrible fight, then beat Dirrell when he barely hit the target and got a very lucky decision in my eyes.

If he does beat all of them, maybe HOF, but we ened to see more of the others.

Comment

Froch is now officially the no 1 SMW in the world.

Comment

Working...
              X