This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Boxing Gear Review/Questions Thread

In an effort to keep all the boxing gear reviews in one place I thought it a good idea to create this 'official gear sticky' thread...

Post all reviews, questions, etc. about boxing gear in this thread
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-15-2012, 03:55 PM.

Official Boxing Gear Review/Questions Thread

In an effort to keep all the boxing gear reviews in one place I thought it a good idea to create this 'official gear sticky' thread...

Post all reviews, questions, etc. about boxing gear in this thread

I've been to ocuppied to be looking in every website to search for gloves.

I need a glove so i dont **** my hands up, I hate the everlast sparring gloves, but I aint buying them expensive winnnings gloves.

I heard their was a title glove that was almost as good as the winnings but was way cheaper.

I need suggestions, thanks!!!
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 10-31-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

lol no theres no glove like the winnings. especially not title.

but i can highly recommend the ringside IMF tech sparring gloves. most comfortable gloves out there with a lot of padding. terrific sparring gloves, and they cost like 80-90 bucks i believe
      dreamroom dreamroom likes this.

Comment

I agree

I have some IMF tech sparring gloves in white. They're awesome. Comfortable, great padding. Awesome color

Comment

Just grab some gauze, put it around your fist, grab a bed sheet and wrap it around your hands with some tape. That's what I do at my gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
            lol no theres no glove like the winnings. especially not title.

but i can highly recommend the ringside IMF tech sparring gloves. most comfortable gloves out there with a lot of padding. terrific sparring gloves, and they cost like 80-90 bucks i believe
            Those where the ones, they told me about, not title lol

Thanks, I might buy those

Comment

Official Boxing Gear Review/Questions Thread

Post all reviews, questions, etc. about boxing gear in this thread...
              Last edited by BostonGuy; 10-27-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

they look nice but people are complaining about them. theyre too heavy and bulky compared to boxing boots

Comment

I have them. As bullrush mentioned, they are not the ideal boxing shoe. They are heavy but have incredibe traction and turn on a dime. That being said, I love ghem because I play basketball so these shoes are very similar to that feeling. If you are agile and quick playing ball then these shouldn't bother you in the least. I actually love mine and have two pair.

Comment

Thank you both for the replies. I really like the way they look but yeah, I am looking for something light and not heavy. What boxing shoes would you suggest that are hi-top and light on feet?

Comment

Working...
                    X