Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach was about to fight joe santiago (cottos trainer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Cotto was on the scales and Roach gave an ok sign regarding the weight. Santiago was yelling stuff to Roach and Roach was shrugging his shoulders like what is the problem? Santiago kept saying stuff and nodding his head as to signal you'll see what's up tomorrow and then Roach walked over to him and got in his face....Santiago instigated the situation.
    yea thats what my girlfriend said, she watching it right next to me

Comment

i noticed it. i wonder what that was all about.

Comment

Cotto was on the scales and Roach gave an ok sign regarding the weight. Santiago was yelling stuff to Roach and Roach was shrugging his shoulders like what is the problem? Santiago kept saying stuff and nodding his head as to signal you'll see what's up tomorrow and then Roach walked over to him and got in his face....Santiago instigated the situation.
        roach has instigated this confrontation for 3 months!!!!! he finally had to face santiago face to face after talkin all that **** from another continent

Comment

I'm glad someone else saw that. The "ok" sign.

People trying to squeeze every bit of drama out of everything

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
            I thought the weigh-in of Cotto looked kind of weird, he stepped on and the scale kind of jiggled, they almost immediately announced that he was 145 and he stepped of.

It was probably nothing, but it looked abit weird to me.
            yep that looked kinda suspicious

Comment

Prime for Prime Freddie Beats Joe but right now I'd give it to Joe.

Comment

I watched it on ESPN News and they showed them talking and as Santiago was walking away, he pointed to the scale, and after that, they started going back and forth. Eventually, Roach started making his was toward Santiago, but everyone separated them.

Comment

I know Roach is old and has Parkinson's but honesty Joe Santiago is a sports nutritionist which is like $10k a year above an aerobics instructor.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                    Prime for Prime Freddie Beats Joe but right now I'd give it to Joe.
                    roach wasn't bad as a pro.

had a lot of heart. too much......

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                      roach has instigated this confrontation for 3 months!!!!! he finally had to face santiago face to face after talkin all that **** from another continent
                      For real, Roach has been talking mad **** about Cotto making weight and I'm sure Santiago was like, "NOW WHAT *****!" Roach was just trying to not be out punked by the newb trainer lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X