Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your most despised celeb, and would you **** on their RIP thread if they died?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your most despised celeb, and would you **** on their RIP thread if they died?

It's an fascinating sort of phenomenon I've witnessed over my years on internet forums, whereby whenever a celebrity dies, you always get a minimum of 2 people, though usually more, on that forum who come in and assassinate the deceased celeb's character in the immediate aftermath of their death.

It doesn't matter how popular, and seemingly nice the celeb seems, you'll always find someone who will go against the grain. I remember some prick on another forum I frequent saying Steve Irwin deserved to die because he tortured animals to carve a TV career for himself. Another recent example when some twats on here spent all night reveling in Michael Jackson's death. I actually got into a bit of a ruck with them.

But then it dawned on me; what if my own, personal most hated celeb died? What if David Beckham, that overrated, egosticial, deluded, fraudulent, thick-as-****ing-pig-****, vacuous, fame/money hungry, lying piece of **** died? Would I be able to restrain myself from telling the truth in an RIP thread made in his honour, and somehow bear the nauseating eulogies, not to mention the flat out lies that have characterised his years in the spotlight. Would I be able to bite my lip when I would see the **** labelled as one of the greatest players of all time?

Honestly? I think I probably would. I'd just not bother with it, I don't think. When things had calmed down, maybe after a few months, if the Princess Diana-esque tributes continued, I might give a few home truth to the nuthuggers. If I'm being honest, maybe I'd be lured in earlier, although now I'm conscious of not being a hypocrite, and not doing the same people did in the Steve Irwin, Jacko, Mother Teresa, etc threads.

Who is your most hated celebrity, and would you **** on their RIP thread?

Be honest now.
    Last edited by Porter's Dad; 08-22-2009, 06:56 PM.

Youll need to get a life if you do.

Comment

Michael Jackson, and no.

Comment

Eric Benet. FFS, that fool cheated on Halle Berry. He may forever be more known for that than his music career. But no, I wouldn't wake the dead wit insults. That **** is foul whether you liked somebody or not. Don't gotta cry and kiss their ass just cuz they died, but no need to take shots at em.

Comment

I hate mel gibson but no i wouldnt

Comment

Don't hate celebrities. Don't know enough about them or haven't them IRL to hate them.

But I dislike Will Smith.

Wouldn't do anything if he died though.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              Don't hate celebrities. Don't know enough about them or haven't them IRL to hate them.

But I dislike Will Smith.

Wouldn't do anything if he died though.
              Damn, How can anybody dislike Will SMith?

Comment

Originally posted by City Madness View Post
                Damn, How can anybody dislike Will SMith?

Comment

I wouldn't piss on Sean Hannity to put him out if he was on fire...

Comment

Bill O' Reilly and Joe Buck are garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X