X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game over.

Comment

• What a performance by Inter, despite the loss.

Mourinho going crazy on the pitch!

Comment

• *Sign* We did all we could, inter defended like there mothers lives depended on it. Good job Inter, now you better go win it.
        Last edited by USA4LIFE; 04-28-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Man Bojan was so close to being onside for that winning goal.

That was a hectic finish.

The final should be really good.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
            *Sign* We did all we could, inter defender like there mothers lives depended on it. Good job Inter, now you better go win it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
              I like Jose, that alone is enough for me to want Inter to win the final. If that's what you were confused about.

Comment

• Whoa, Inter really kept their cool, I didn't see such a display of calm defence in ages. Hope they win it, been a long time since their last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Man Bojan was so close to being onside for that winning goal.

That was a hectic finish.

The final should be really good.
                  He was on wasn't he? i thought they called the hand ball on a barca player which is why it didn't count.

Comment

• Well played Inter, thoroughly deserved win. Barca on the other hand looked pretty one dimensional. They did nothing as they were relying on Xavi, Messi and Alves to provide everything and they simply couldn't. Messi didn't step up to the plate, he got knocked off the ball time and time again. Inter also were very smart and dived at every opportunity, whilst i don't condone that kind of play, i think Barca deserved it as that's what they were doing to Inter in the first leg.

The final will be interesting, Inter have a rock solid defence but Bayern keep possession so well and have always found a way to progress in this tournament.

Btw Jose makes me laugh, waving to the crowd like hes won the world cup!

Comment

• Also, Pique's goal was sick! Obviously learnt that from his United days.

Comment

Working...
                      X