• Show
Clear All

• Is RICKY HATTON s biggest mistake FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR. ? POLL

???????????????????????????
    YES
    22.22%
    NO
    77.78%

Actually it's the other way around, Mayweather Sr's biggest mistake was Ricky Hatton. He should've known trying to teach a one dimensional fighter who had already been soul raped by Floyd was a lost cause. I guess that's why they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Comment

Nah, his biggest mistake was the guy before that. lol His initial trainer kind of had a bone-head approach to training I think. I mean from that 24 7 before the Mayweather fight, it looks like Hatton would train by fighting harder than he does in actual fights. To me, that kind of sounds like it would burn a fighter out pretty quick. Plus to this day, Hatton has no technique behind him, the guy just walks forward and hopes he can move his head out of the way in time lol.

Sr actually smoothed Hatton out for the Paulie fight. Hatton would make Paulie miss and come back with some slick ****, lol that **** was funny. I remember thinking Hatton was probably shocked at himself for bein able to do that. Cause that **** looked better than that hug and brawl style. A lot better.

Comment

Don't know tbh.Take my hat off Hatton because he was up for it plus up against it and Floyd because the pressure was on him big time and he finished Hatton brilliant.Hatton had already acheived nearly everything he could have bar been a p4p'r so it was a gamble and he was fired right up.

Comment

the best trainer for hatton is don turner

Comment

No Hatton's biggest mistake was extending his training regime without a trial run and getting in the ring with two of the best fighter ever to walk the planet.

of course if he hadn't got in the ring with them he would be ducking them right? Right?

it's no shame losing to Floyd and Manny, it would be a greater shame not to push yourself and fight the best.

Comment

no, he got mega rich off it.

Comment

Working...
              X