Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I Don't See Any Weaknesses in Kovalev Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    Exactly. He's one sly mother****er. I bet after he beats Kovalev he's going to try and make it out as if he's the greatest light heavyweight ever or something.
    Dude Krusher is a beast! It's a 50/50 fight so if Ward does win he deserves all the credit coming to him. He's a classy dude, who gets no respect so if he moves up and beats top 3 p4p fighter in the world don't you think he should get some praise????

Comment

Exactly. He's one sly mother****er. I bet after he beats Kovalev he's going to try and make it out as if he's the greatest light heavyweight ever or something.
      Come on now ward never been one to trash talk all that etc you guys just be reaching kov the man at light heavyweight so if wards beats him he becomes the man simple logic

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        whats he supposed to do....crap on him.

Damn right he should get full credit....kovalev a killa doe....
        I will give ward credit as I thought ward was retired not too long ago! So not bad beating kovalev not long out of retirement

Comment

Wow. the Ward hate is real. He's moving up to fight Kovalev and showing Kov a lot of respect and all people can do is crap on him?

Of course he's going to big Kov up. Why not? It's not being sly, it's being smart and honest.

He SHOULD get credit for beating Kov. I think he also knows how a lot of critics are. They big Kov up, then if Ward beats him, they find a way to downplay the win.

Comment

When do we hear Ward bash future opponents? Gotta give Kovalev his props and respect ! How many Champions in the past and active fight damn near all of their fights and title defenses in their opponents back yard in front of their fans?? This will be a barn burner because Ward is very strong and he is using subtle movement now - conserving energy - getting older - Kovalev is just a mean SOB! I have watched this man improve over his past 5 - 6 fights into a dam god boxer, he has 1 major flaw that Bhop couldn't exploit due to his age, but when you really look at the tape, it's an advantage also - someone with Wards pedigree and ring IQ will defiantly test it, but Kov uses the least amount of space to throw his punches and they look like arm punches! Roach and Robert Garcia say how big and mean Kovalev is, but love him 2 death - I also love the amount of respect Kov and Ward are giving each other - Master class!

Comment

Respect Ward is such a class act, he should be one of the most popular boxers now.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                Wow. the Ward hate is real. He's moving up to fight Kovalev and showing Kov a lot of respect and all people can do is crap on him?

Of course he's going to big Kov up. Why not? It's not being sly, it's being smart and honest.

He SHOULD get credit for beating Kov. I think he also knows how a lot of critics are. They big Kov up, then if Ward beats him, they find a way to downplay the win.
                This^^^^^^^^^

Fans come on here giving Kovalev props all day long, but when Ward does he has some kind of hidden agenda? SMH, the props are deserved, Kovalev is the real deal. You don't have to have an agenda as a fighter just because you recognize who is good within your division. Man we have some idiots on this site.

Comment

When Ward beats Kovalev. All these dumb, mutant fux around here that have basically deep throated Sergey will downplay the win. And claim Kovalev is just a bum that GGG used to beat up in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post

Excellent post Ward is great for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                      Respect Ward is such a class act, he should be one of the most popular boxers now.
                      Agreed. Very likable guy. I hope he and Kov can get this fight going soon which it sounds like they will. A true 50/50 fight IMO and I'm not sure who I'd be rooting for cause I like both guys. Guess I'd have to Ward, my fellow American.

Cant wait. This fight and the Canelo vs GGG fight are the 2 fights that need to happen. Too bad Canelo has turned into the biggest Diva in boxing and isn't that good to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                      X