Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Position Defended By Philippine Catholic Church

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have the colonializing Spanish to thank for this. Were it not for the Europeans stealing the "uncivilized" world, Manny would probably be a Buddhist today like the majority of the rest of the Asian world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      its in the bible so its ok..nothing to see here, but this is also in the bible

(Leviticus 20:10) If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

speak on that church man, that verse speaks directly to pacquiao.
      God Dang your a nutjob!!! Get off your high horse!

Comment

I am not religious at all and even up to the mayweather fight I thought pacquaio was way to much overboard when it came to talking about God or religion ....religion is probably the worst because they actually nonce on little boys and girl and then sweep up it under the carpet and bury the stories.....I also don't believe in gay marriage so how which side do I stand.....neither I stand for me and I don't care one f@ck about religion because it's about mind control and believing something that's not there..a form of brainwashing ...if my child was gay I woull hate it but I would let him or her live her life....but marriage for me is stamp to far .....but the hypercritical thing from me is if Nicole scherzinger and Megan fox were going all tribal on each other I would gladly jump in the middle of that honeypot or sit on a big ass arm chair and drink my JD and coke and some of Colombias finest by my side lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          I am not religious at all and even up to the mayweather fight I thought pacquaio was way to much overboard when it came to talking about God or religion ....religion is probably the worst because they actually nonce on little boys and girl and then sweep up it under the carpet and bury the stories.....I also don't believe in gay marriage so how which side do I stand.....neither I stand for me and I don't care one f@ck about religion because it's about mind control and believing something that's not there..a form of brainwashing ...if my child was gay I woull hate it but I would let him or her live her life....but marriage for me is stamp to far .....but the hypercritical thing from me is if Nicole scherzinger and Megan fox were going all tribal on each other I would gladly jump in the middle of that honeypot or sit on a big ass arm chair and drink my JD and coke and some of Colombias finest by my side lol

That's pretty much how I feel. I go to church every once in awhile because it's peaceful and usually quiet.

I would be sipping on brandy and smoking Cubano's instead though. Good taste in women though...

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Nike drops Philippine Catholic church, and Spotlight does not approve of this thread
            Great ****ing' film. I gave it two thumbs way up!

Still... WAR, KING PACMAN!

Comment

thats been my problem he didnt say he didnt agree with same sex marriage he called gay people sub human. i see the pro gay agenda going on and i dont agree with a lot of it but i just feel they should be able to do whatever they hell they want without people telling them they are sub human for it

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                its in the bible so its ok..nothing to see here, but this is also in the bible

(Leviticus 20:10) If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

speak on that church man, that verse speaks directly to pacquiao.
                He repented and that was before he was a born again Christian. Go watch his DVD.

Bible says "Thou shalt not steal". Im 30 and the last time I stole was when I was 20. Should I still be judge for stealing 10yrs ago?

Comment

I read somewhere in that book that in the mouth of a fool is a rod for his back.

Comment

The bible also says dont eat your neighbors dog.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                      wow..teach it at 18?? so how about the gay schools they are making for gay first graders? lol u dont get it..gay dont want to be treated teh same..they wanted to have it all.

i dont care for religion either..but if you are not some sorta of extremist at least it teaches you how to carry your self and respect others to some sorts

wat does gay teach?? nothing..its a sexual expression that is all...i'd rather have my sexual expression taught by bangbros
                      I see it the same way.

Although I am atheist I am not against religion, maybe I am just being optimistic/positive but I think religion for most people just helps them be more decent and positive people.

The thing that's annoying with people like Manny is that he will use religion to justify bashing ****s when he's a married man who has slept with half of Manila.

Way too many people I've ran into who constantly use religion to bash others and then conveniently ignore other parts where it applies to them.

How about using some common sense, logical thinking, and just plain decency? Lots of people have that and religion just is a basic guide to be happier and treat people decently.

The Bible days to treat others the way you want to be treated, to love others, right? It also says or implies that if two adult men or two adult women choose to have sex with each other, they will burn in eternal hell. Or at least people have implied that it does.

Geez, to anyone with common sense and isn't incredibly negative, which is more believable and a better way to think?
                      Last edited by Thread Stealer; 02-21-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X