No announcement yet.

New England Patriot War Wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Tom Brady is the G.O.A.T! Therefore, I'm predicting a Patriots vs Cardinals battle for Super Bowl 50!
    Don't count out the panthers yet!!

Comment

Remember Brush telling us before this season that the Patriots wouldn't do **** this year because of their appalling secondary. And look, here we are yet again in the AFC Championship game. In my opinion, the Pats have already overachieved this year, given that they were the most injured team in the league. Just shows what an amazing organization they are from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by son of bonters View Post
        Remember Brush telling us before this season that the Patriots wouldn't do **** this year because of their appalling secondary. And look, here we are yet again in the AFC Championship game. In my opinion, the Pats have already overachieved this year, given that they were the most injured team in the league. Just shows what an amazing organization they are from top to bottom.
        It blows my mind despite Brush dedicating 100% of his life to sports,he still manages to not know anything about them.

Comment

I spread the green love around some more.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I spread the green love around some more.
            You didnt give me any

Comment

I'm a Brady fan so I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by son of bonters View Post
                lol yeah I remember he was trying to tell me we have a **** defense but guess what Bill knows what he is doing and we Probobly have the top five d in the league

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                  lol yeah I remember he was trying to tell me we have a **** defense but guess what Bill knows what he is doing and we Probobly have the top five d in the league
                  Right now, you have to worry about about Brady's offensive line keeping him upright

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Right now, you have to worry about about Brady's offensive line keeping him upright
                    You want to free a guy who had hitler as his avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      You didnt give me any
                      Well that's too damn bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X