No announcement yet.

Possible OSCAR Boycott of Black Actors due to Lack of Diversity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    The judges need to be changed and YES add more diversity to the panel I stopped taking Oscars seriously when they gave Departed all those nomination and ignored infernal affairs just a few years earlier
    Your kind or assuming the names of Internal Affairs submitted their movie to be nominated. And the only award it could nominated for was Best Foreign Movie. You do understand the Academy Awards is an American Award show? And Asia has its own award show.

Comment

who was the last white actor to win the BET awards?

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
        There not enough diversity in the Olympic 100m sprints either.

Boycott is the only answer.
        No no no. When somethings full of blacks, like running or basketball or American football, it's because they are inherently "better" at it and it's just accepted, but if its full of whites, it's not because they're good at it, it's because they're using their evil privilege to keep the poor old black man down. Anyone who wants to tell me The Fresh Prince and Ice Cubes son are better actors than Tom Hardy and Leonardo Di Caprio is cordially invited to suck the D.

Comment

The Academy should adopt and institute an affirmative action policy to prevent this type of situation happening in the first place.

Comment

SMDH.

I knew this was gonna happen. it became a white vs black thing when it isnt even that.

PEOPLE THINK ITS ABOUT THAT.

But its much more sinister and nefarious than that.

This is a ________ vs EVERYBODY thing.

EVERYBODY = blacks, hispanics, asians, christians, muslims, irish, etc... with the _________ as the common denominator.

ONCE AGAIN,

COMCAST
            CBS/VIACOM
            TIME WARNER
            The Walt Disney Company

these are all the biggest multi media companies in the world.....

Paramount Pictures
            The Weinstein Company (founders of miramax)
            William Morris Endeavor
            Creative Artists Agency (CAA)........

people want to talk about its about getting jobs to be put into place well,

I DONT WANT TO GET BANNED,

SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO DECIPHER THIS POST.

ALL THOSE COMPANIES I LISTED.....

ALL HAVE A COMMON DENOMINATOR.

That's your answer.

The historical white washing of minority characters to now the reverse blackwashing of white characters, the complaints of black people always dying first, the lack of minority hires IN LEAD roles, LONG STANDING COMPLAINTS OF BLACK MEN BEING MADE TO WEAR DRESSES, the blatant pushing of the ****sexual agenda agenda, female agism when it comes to lead roles, the utter fake crap on rotation in radio airwaves all over the country.....

if you guys cant figure it out, ill list some more companies, but this time in the music industry:

RCA Music Group
            Arista Records
            BMG North America
            Def Jam
            Warner Music Group
            Interscope Records

ALL THESE COMPANIES I LISTED ALL HAVE ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR.

That's your answer.

Im not gonna say it.

You guys are just gonna have to use a little bit of pattern recognition.

ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR.

That's your answer.

Find the common denominator in all those powerful billion dollar media companies and you will find the root cause.

Comment

seriously,

how DA FCK DO YOU DECIDE IF ACTOR A DID A BETTER ACTING JOB THAN ACTOR B?????

this isnt the nba where points per game, rebounds per game, player efficiency ratings can tell you who will be the MVP.

how does one decide which nominee did a better acting job thus winning the award over the other nominees?

do you count the number of tears per scene?
              do you count the number of hardcore screams?
              is there a dragon ball z type equipment to measure bad ass acting???

"his acting levels are over 9000!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                SMDH.

I knew this was gonna happen. it became a white vs black thing when it isnt even that.

PEOPLE THINK ITS ABOUT THAT.

But its much more sinister and nefarious than that.

This is a ________ vs EVERYBODY thing.

EVERYBODY = blacks, hispanics, asians, christians, muslims, irish, etc... with the _________ as the common denominator.

ONCE AGAIN,

COMCAST
                CBS/VIACOM
                TIME WARNER
                The Walt Disney Company

these are all the biggest multi media companies in the world.....

Paramount Pictures
                The Weinstein Company (founders of miramax)
                William Morris Endeavor
                Creative Artists Agency (CAA)........

people want to talk about its about getting jobs to be put into place well,

I DONT WANT TO GET BANNED,

SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO DECIPHER THIS POST.

ALL THOSE COMPANIES I LISTED.....

ALL HAVE A COMMON DENOMINATOR.

That's your answer.

The historical white washing of minority characters to now the reverse blackwashing of white characters, the complaints of black people always dying first, the lack of minority hires IN LEAD roles, LONG STANDING COMPLAINTS OF BLACK MEN BEING MADE TO WEAR DRESSES, the blatant pushing of the ****sexual agenda agenda, female agism when it comes to lead roles, the utter fake crap on rotation in radio airwaves all over the country.....

if you guys cant figure it out, ill list some more companies, but this time in the music industry:

RCA Music Group
                Arista Records
                BMG North America
                Def Jam
                Warner Music Group
                Interscope Records

ALL THESE COMPANIES I LISTED ALL HAVE ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR.

That's your answer.

Im not gonna say it.

You guys are just gonna have to use a little bit of pattern recognition.

ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR.

That's your answer.

Find the common denominator in all those powerful billion dollar media companies and you will find the root cause.
                I see what your trying to say but the Academy Awards are the wrong people to pick on. They're the only ones that try to keep it real and recognize good movies over mass appeal.

If they operated like the Grammy's transformers would be a three time Oscar winner for best movie. I respect they stick to their guns, award art over money, critical acclaim over cinema scores.

And like I said black actors have been nominated before but the issue is starting to become black peoples not supporting black movies that aren't a man in a dress and black actors like Will Smith being focused on put his son on.

Money talks and the industry would change drastically if people supported good movies because I'll tell you this Ride Along and Madea will never be nominated for an Academy Award.

Comment

Is Will Smith even better than Jason Statham these days?.

Some black people are truly ridiculous and obviously the most racist people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Is Will Smith even better than Jason Statham these days?.

Some black people are truly ridiculous and obviously the most racist people.
                    Have you seen the david bowie 80s mtv video about black people?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
                      Have you seen the david bowie 80s mtv video about black people?
                      No why?...

Comment

Working...
                      X