Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure. Some just do it for me. They definitely need a pair of **** as you'd just be a complete Faggot giving a reach around and not having a tit to grab with your free hand, wouldn't you?

Comment

• Couldn't get a decent stream so I gave the fights a miss and caught them this morning.

Comment

• I've been using wiziwig.ru recently, although it makes you disable adblocker temporarily to use the quality is good.

What do you think of Joshua? The talent is there but I think he needs to work on his jab and head movement.

Comment

• Yeah, he's far too stiff in there, though Anorak tells me that's not a bad thing boxers being stiff.

He completely discarded his Jab last night. I think he bought a little too much into his own hype and thought he'd blow Whyte away and it nearly came back to bite him on his perfectly sculpted bum in the 2nd.

Good that he got chin checked and survived and got some rounds in.

Who Necks?

I see Malik Scott helped Whyte prepare for Joshua and asked Hearn if a fight with Joshua was possible.

Haymon's big wallet got Wilder the KO against Scott, but is Hearns' Wallet big enough?

Comment

• Bit broke this month lads. Been treating my horse ****ed tranny princess to lots of gifts and tokens on chauturbate

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
              Bit broke this month lads. Been treating my horse ****ed tranny princess to lots of gifts and tokens on chauturbate
              I like your style and attitude for an 11-year-old. I predict big things for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                I like your style and attitude for an 11-year-old. I predict big things for you.
                I was taught by the best *cheeky wink*

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                  I was taught by the best *cheeky wink*
                  Yep, Beefy's Philosophy guided me too.

https://youtu.be/u74UKFPzx78

Comment

• "I'd always assumed all boxers were gay and the gloves were to stop them undressing the other guy when he was unconscious." - Frankie Boyle

Even Frankie's seen The Yusuf Mack video now. Boxing's Mainstream again!

#Boxing'sBack #GypsyKing #MackDaddy

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8IvKx0c19w

Comment

Working...
                      X