Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd Mayweather Sr have a hatred towards Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    the reason is because khan chose to work with hunter instead of floyd sr so floyd sr has been butthurt ever since this peasant was dismissed by the king...

khan visited floyd sr and richardson but ultimately chose hunter so floyd sr has been crying ever since then
    It goes way before that. It was first time he wanted a trainer after getting knocked out by Preiscott

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Every interview where Amir Khan gets mentioned, Floyd Sr gets really irritated and says he wants his son to fight him so he can beat his ass and how he hates him.

He just had an interview today where Amir told him something one on one that he didn't like and when if his son ever fights him he'll let the world know.

I'm curious as to what could it possibly be ?
      He hates anyone who chooses Roach over him. Khan went to Vegas to Mayweather Sr first and than lied to him basically and stood Floyd Sr. up without notice and went to train with Roach instead.

Also little story someone told me about Floyd sr. reason he hates Pacman so much is because he almost trained Pacquiao before the Barrera fight, Roach quit because he didn't like the money Murad Muhammad was giving him or something, and than he quit, but when he found out the possible replacement would be his long time enemy Floyd sr he came back on to train pac.

Floyd also hates Lydell Rhodes for taking the sparring job with roach and Pacquiao.

He also been distant with Steve Forbes who helped sparr Pacman and recently helped Maidana prepare for Mayweather.

The only one Floyd sr doesn't hate on is Oscar who trained with Roach, because Floyd sr admit he didn't want to train Oscar fight his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Hes just a hater

He said that Bradley throws punches like a girl. I've never seen women throw haymakers like that. I have seen then throw feather fisted slaps/punches like his son tho
        I guess you have never seen Ann Wolfe or Lucia Ryker fight.

Comment

Amir doesn't have anybody's number. LOL

Comment

Floyd sr was referring to how girls swing wild on the schoolyard when they fight

Comment

He was suppose to train Khan but Khan chose Roach

Comment

Sr doesn't hate Khan. Team Floyd just wants an easy ko and fighting Khan is about the easiest way to get 1. So they're selling the fight in hopes that the usually delusional boxing community eats it up so Floyd can get a ko. Then we get to hear about how great of a ko it was because it was Floyd koing Khan which would make it better than when Daddy Prescott or step Daddy Garcia did it.

Comment

Working...
                X