Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose win over Pac is bigger than the other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose win over Pac is bigger than the other?

Erik Morales win or the JMM win?

discuss

jmm for obvious reasons

Comment

I don't understand why people ask questions when they already know the answers to them themselves....

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        jmm for obvious reasons
        maybe, but Erik beat a more prime Pac who went on to win 3 more division belts

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
          I don't understand why people ask questions when they already know the answers to them themselves....
          maybe im askin for other opinions, so whose win do you think is greater?

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            maybe, but Erik beat a more prime Pac who went on to win 3 more division belts
            nope
            pacquiao marquez ko'd was a much better fighter

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              nope
              pacquiao marquez ko'd was a much better fighter

but but....JMM ko'd a past prime Pac who recently "lost" to Bradley

Comment

I say morales. Why? Because he clearly beat PAC first (good fight by the way).
                First fight PAC had with Marquez was close. Marquez beat PAC convincingly in the 3rd fight I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                  Erik Morales win or the JMM win?

discuss
                  Holy Jesus bro, the answer to your question is as obvious as a whore on a hard on. C'mon man, Marquez knocked Manny into another dimension, scientists are still trying to get him back. I haven't seen anyone KO'd that bad since that Russian guy in Rocky IV annihilated Apollo Creed, and somehow I think Manny's was a bit worse. The only crucial difference is that Manny survived, Creed didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Holy Jesus bro, the answer to your question is as obvious as a whore on a hard on. C'mon man, Marquez knocked Manny into another dimension, scientists are still trying to get him back. I haven't seen anyone KO'd that bad since that Russian guy in Rocky IV annihilated Apollo Creed, and somehow I think Manny's was a bit worse. The only crucial difference is that Manny survived, Creed didn't.
                    This is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X