Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://news.yahoo.com/pacquiao-loss-...1736--box.html

Comment

• I told you that these crazy asss cultists treat Manny's loss like its his first instead of his 5th and behave as if a natural disaster has hit their island.

Its madness.

99% of them don't know him or have anything to do with him, but they act as if a family member just died.

Its pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Stylistically, Bradley would probably be a more difficult opponent than Pac for JMM. But regardless, in most people's eyes Bradley lost clearly to Pac so I don't see why JMM would be motivated to beat him.
        To be a WW title holder. A feat that would look good on his record. Not to mention should make him some good cash.

Comment

• jmm loves a challenge and i think that is enough motivation for him to fight bradley. and contrary to what most think i believe it would be a very entertaining bout

now if bradley was a decent draw i'd think jmm would definitely face him

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            I told you that these crazy asss cultists treat Manny's loss like its his first instead of his 5th and behave as if a natural disaster has hit their island.

Its madness.

99% of them don't know him or have anything to do with him, but they act as if a family member just died.

Its pathetic.

LOL. The photos are priceless.

Comment

• Great link!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                LOL. The photos are priceless.

That ^^^ was freaking priceless.

Comment

• I'm still kind of in shock to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey Gomez View Post
                    I'm still kind of in shock to be honest.
                    oh my goodness... is the person in your sig serious? Clottey would give Floyd trouble stylistically? I just spilled my drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      oh my goodness... is the person in your sig serious? Clottey would give Floyd trouble stylistically? I just spilled my drink.
                      yeah that's definitely some funny 5h1t

Comment

Working...
                      X