Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mauricio Herrera "I'm ashamed of Danny Garcia defending my titles against Rob Salka!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I'm still rolling with Danny and will always be a fan, but I think he lost to herrera. Hopefully they rematch so Danny can make things right.
    Yea, make things right alright. The REAL winner, Herrera, getting his rightful belts.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Yea, make things right alright. The REAL winner, Herrera, getting his rightful belts.
      We agree Danny lost and herrera got a terrible decision. Stuff happens in boxing.

So long as he beat Matts and made his fans whine like *****es, I will always roll with him.

Comment

We agree Danny lost and herrera got a terrible decision. Stuff happens in boxing.

So long as he beat Matts and made his fans whine like *****es, I will always roll with him.
        that's wassup

Comment

So in other words you fully endorse his latest dance with Ron Salsa. What a complete gonad!

Comment

lololololol mathysse got the most delusional fan base ever

Comment

Good thing I'm not a Matts fan. Who the fk is Matts?

Comment

Salka a young hungry lion doe

oh wait he's older than Danny also

Comment

Yes we all know Danny lost. Danny himself knew he lost. Danny really doesn't seem like he has anything to do with matchmaking and just fights whoever he is matched up with. His dad may gloat and talk a bunch of bull but Danny is a good modest guy. It's not his fault he was given the descision when he lost. It's also a ****in travesty that he is defending the 140 lb lineal to a no name who I bet will end up giving him trouble. Danny is on a slippery slope especially since I didn't respect him that much before Herrera because he simply isn't very good. Danny is on the verge of becoming a complete joke and desperately needs to garner the respect of the boxing world. Now that I look back Danny's dad said all this stuff which is true that whether Danny is the better fighter then Khan or not, it's irrelevant because he found a way to win and he is champion and should be respected as such. Well here we are now and Danny besides the Mathysse win has failed to live up to the champion his father said he would be. Danny needs to stand the **** up and pave his own way. He should be fighting Lamont

Comment

Working...
                  X