No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley: 'Marquez will never stop my will to win'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley: 'Marquez will never stop my will to win'

Combating with a concussion, you exhibited remarkable bravery and conviction from Provodnikov. Do you sense this willpower and will is your strongest top quality as a fighter? Or is there an additional specific top quality you possess that Marquez will not be in a position to match?

"I undoubtedly agree that my will and willpower is some thing which differentiates me from other fighters. I might not be the most qualified or most beloved fighter, but I am a warrior and that can not be taken from me.

"It will get a true sensible fighter to ever defeat me. I have yet to meet that man in the ring. I have the insatiable hunger and want to earn, to remain undefeated.

"Against Provodnikov, I went following him even even though I was harm. I realized going in he would be a robust, rough, harmful fighter but that didn't quit me from coming out throwing hard punches. In the 3rd spherical he landed a incredibly major, highly effective punch.

"My corner was yelling at me to 'box, box, box!' After I started out to box and it was a whole lot easier for me. Provodnikov felt my punches. His confront was swollen when the battle was in excess of. It can take a ton of challenging punches to do that.

"Marquez is a late-bloomer who got far better and much better. He is a legend. The greatest Mexican fighter of his period. He has a wonderful trainer in Nacho Beristain. But they will never ever end my will to win. I will get due to the fact I have to gain. It really is in my DNA. And I will be a larger identify simply because of my will to get.

"I have just one aim - go into the ring, gain and retire the excellent Juan Manuel Marquez."

Bradley vs. Marquez welterweight title combat takes area Sat., Oct. twelve stay on HBO Pay-Per-Check out commencing at 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT.
Working...
X