Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Abraham couldn't stop Lajuan Simon...Golovkin destroyed him in the 1st round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Abraham couldn't stop Lajuan Simon...Golovkin destroyed him in the 1st round

Golovkin is a MONSTER. He is one of the p4p hardest punchers in the world.

Eastern Europeans are taking over the middleweight division.

Gennady Golovkin, Dmitry Pirog, Grzegorz Proksa, Matvey Korobov, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post

I am really more interested in where this Proksa kid is going, I mean Sylvester is no elite fight but he is what I would call a sub-world class guy and Proksa easily destroyed him in 3 after Sturm had a difficult fight with him.

Comment

Golovkin is good but the guy in my avi is the heir to Sergio martinez

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I am really more interested in where this Proksa kid is going, I mean Sylvester is no elite fight but he is what I would call a sub-world class guy and Proksa easily destroyed him in 3 after Sturm had a difficult fight with him.
          Yes that is what really got me interested in him. Sylvester has never been a pushover. Until his last fight that is

Proksa is a beast

Comment

...surely the title of the thread should be "a weight drained Abraham couldn't stop a prime Lujuan Simon...Golovkin destroyed a semi retired Lujuan in the 1st round"?

Comment

GGG is a beast. No wonder Lucian Bute doesn't want a return after being KTFO in the AM's.

Golovkin might be the most avoided man in boxing today. Sturm wants no part of him either and seeing how he one-punch KO'ed Simon pretty much ensures that Sturm will look in other directions.

Comment

Golovkin is a beast. Very impressive performance.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post

Middleweight is one of the best divisions in boxing.

Comment

Like I said earlier, the MW division will look like the HW division in 5 years. Completely dominated by eastern europeans.

And the scary thing is these guys are not just punchers, they can box and they can stop you with 1 punch.

Only thing bad about this for golovkin is he;s gonna get flat out ducked by the entire MW division now

Comment

Working...
                    X