No announcement yet.

Eddie mustafa muhammad: "i've seen floyd walk middleweights down"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie mustafa muhammad: "i've seen floyd walk middleweights down"

"I've seen Floyd walk middleweights down in the gym; walk 'em down. I've seen it myself...Pacquiao, and I'm not taking anything away from him because he's also a great fighter, but Pacquiao is not on the same level as Floyd. The guys that Pacquiao beat, Floyd had already beat those guys. That's old news. Again, not taking anything away from Pacquiao, but I can't see...the way that Floyd dominated Shane, and it was very few people that clearly dominated Shane, and that was total domination; you don't dominate Shane Mosley, but when you mention Floyd Mayweather's name, that is a totally different scenario," stated world-class trainer Eddie Mustafa Muhammad as he shared his thoughts on Floyd Mayweather's recent win over Shane Mosley. Check out what he had to say about the performance, a potential Mayweather-Pacquiao clash and much more.

read more

http://fighthype.com/pages/content76...96ab5ce3774d02

Cool Im about to check this out.....

I saw Mayweather beat up a heavyweight myself...lol.

Comment

What's this nonsense about?

We've SEEN Pacquiao walk Middleweights down because footage of their sparring sessions is released.

Typical Floyd hugger rubbish - always one better but never any evidence to support the claim.

Comment

Floyd is way too skilled for Manny. Don't get me wrong, Manny has improved a lot since his Featherweight days. The fact is that most of the skills Manny has learned later in his career, Floyd had those skills as an amatuer.

Mayweather-Pac will end up being more lopsided than May-Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
          Floyd is way too skilled for Manny. Don't get me wrong, Manny has improved a lot since his Featherweight days. The fact is that most of the skills Manny has learned later in his career, Floyd had those skills as an amatuer.

Mayweather-Pac will end up being more lopsided than May-Mosley.
          I agree with this!!!

Comment

In response to "Shattered Jaw"

Floyd sparred with middleweights way back in 2001 when he fought Corrales. This is not ***** talk either. If you guys were around boxing for that period of time then you'd know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              What's this nonsense about?

We've SEEN Pacquiao walk Middleweights down because footage of their sparring sessions is released.

Typical Floyd hugger rubbish - always one better but never any evidence to support the claim.
              Yeah Eddie M muhammad is a *****

Comment

The most gifted offensive Boxer VS The best all-around Boxer. Make it happen!

Comment

Its normal for a world class WW to be able to walk down a MW sparring partner.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    The most gifted offensive Boxer VS The best all-around Boxer. Make it happen!
                    Floyds fighting himself?

Comment

Working...
                    X