Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM vs PACMAN 3 would of made 750k buys after tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM vs PACMAN 3 would of made 750k buys after tonight!

Dude Oscar is gonna have easy work with pacman! now we will not see the Trilogy! they could of broke their previous record with a 3rd fight especially after both manny and jmm entered the lightweight division with a spectacular performance.

I just hope Oscar will have pity and just take pacman and carry him and beat him in a ud so at least a pacman vs jmm at 140 can materialize.

I got jmm beating pacman JMM's chin with the added muscle just got stronger he took some hard ass clean ****s and didnt even wobble and when I mean clean clean where his face snapped sideways.

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    I got jmm beating pacman JMM's chin with the added muscle just got stronger he took some hard ass clean ****s and didnt even wobble and when I mean clean clean where his face snapped sideways.

If he fights Pacman at a higher weight, his face will not just snapped sideways if he gets caught clean again, it will be detached all over the place...

Comment

hopefully oscar calls off the fight! lol and lets jmm and pacman fight.

Comment

You predicted 300k Buys right.. As expected form the Worst Poster in Boxingscene history.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
          You predicted 300k Buys right.. As expected form the Worst Poster in Boxingscene history.
          Harsh.

One of the worst, yes.

Comment

Working...
          X