Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II is a disgrace to BOXING and a slap in the fans FACE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are the only idiot posting things like this when Cotto is not even considering fighting Pac... you are just a Cotto hater....

Cotto will fight with JCC Jr... one thing you stupid haters will never deny is that Cotto did not duck anyone he is damaged because he gave us the fans true WARRRRRS something that others are not willing to doo... like Pretty Gayweather

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
      No it isn't. Cotto deserves a chance at redemption, especially since the catchweight ***** forced him to fight at a catchweight for his WW belt.

Kuntz is already talking about the rematch being at a cw too.

If FudgePacky was so fucking great, why the fuck does he need damn catchweights against allegedly "shot" fighters he already "fucked" up.

Its horse****.
      do u even realize how small that dude is?

if u were pacquiao would u be okay for ur oponent to cheat the weight when u fight them? as an example ur 5'6" 145 while the other dude is 5'8" 147 ?

would u fight that guy?

if u do then ull end up as like dumb marquez on fight night with floyd lol

Comment

tbh i think Cotto will have a chance consider that he trains under Steward now

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
          you're very much on point, but the way you say it makes you seem like a biased hater.
          I don't have nothing but love for Packy, but this cw bull**** will never sit right with me or any non *******s.

Its flat out bull**** anyway you slice it.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            do u even realize how small that dude is?

if u were pacquiao would u be okay for ur oponent to cheat the weight when u fight them? as an example ur 5'6" 145 while the other dude is 5'8" 147 ?

would u fight that guy?

if u do then ull end up as like dumb marquez on fight night with floyd lol
            He can fight Clottey at 47'? Who has always been one of the biggest WW's around?

But not Cotto?

Whats wrong with this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
              I don't have nothing but love for Packy, but this cw bull**** will never sit right with me or any non *******s.

Its flat out bull**** anyway you slice it.

I have never had any issue with that kind of thing to be honest.

I figure take what you can get, any advantage you can get.

If the other guy agrees that's on his management.

I just think it's part of the game and you have the cards, play em.

Comment

Working...
              X