No announcement yet.

Your 50Billion to my 20Billion- I got The Undertaker over HHH @ Wrestlemania 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Na, it's known. I mean I don't know, I admit. But I could find out if I wanted to, and it's not like I know some inside info or anything. I'm like, less than a causal fan, and I could find out. But honestly I just rather watch it and have some fun seeing for myself. Like, hardcore wrestling fans know who's gonna win.
    What a load of bollox you just wrote.

I have never known the outcome of a wrestling event beforehand. If you have any information on the outcomes of wrestlemania i would to to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post

I have never known the outcome of a wrestling event beforehand. If you have any information on the outcomes of wrestlemania i would to to hear it.
      I'll ask my friend and PM it to you. Last time I did that on here, I caught some heat for spoiling.

So you really want to know? You really want me to spoil that for you? What would be the point of watching it then? But you asked for it, so i'll tell you.

Comment

Why would anyone wants to pay $50+ or $60+ to watch a WWE PPV event? As Kev as already pointed out, It's not only scripted, but there are several spoilers sites which tells you the outcomes of each fights. Even if the PPV asking price is $10, i wouldn't waste money paying for something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post

http://www.wrestlezone.com/

Right now there isn't any useful information about Wrestlemania's fights outcomes, but check back in few days before the event take place to see exactly what Kev is pointing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

Right now there isn't any useful information about Wrestlemania's fights outcomes, but check back in few days before the event take place to see exactly what Kev is pointing out.
            I can't believe people don't know this stuff by now. If you know how to search, you'd find it. I don't bother searching, but I have friends who know about all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

There are even sites that tell you exactly what is going to happen, the dialogue, who's gonna win, why they're gonna win, what kind of storyline is setting up, everything, and they're right on the money. Wow, this is actually new to some people

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                There are even sites that tell you exactly what is going to happen, the dialogue, who's gonna win, why they're gonna win, what kind of storyline is setting up, everything, and they're right on the money. Wow, this is actually new to some people
                Exactly. This site tell you all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  I haven't watched wrestling in a long time, but when I used to follow it, I remember that the title ALWAYS changes hands at wrestlemania. . . It's a scientific certainty. . Bret Hart/Yokozuna/Shawn Michaels, etc. . ALWAYS CHANGES HANDS!!!
                  No, not always. Only if they are setting up another big star or taking the belt from a villain.

And while Taker will eventually have to put someone over at WrestleMania, not in Hell in a Cell against Triple H.

Comment

Working...
                  X