Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monaco Card Today: Murray-Spada, Alvarez-Liebenberg, Caballero-Hall, Budler-Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well actually I guess I lucked out on that as people with decisions will be furious.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      This must have been one of the worst setup fights in history. Could have at least brought in an undersized JR middleweight with no defense for Murray to knock out. Instead they bring it the guy who did nothing but hold and rabbit punch for 12 rounds in his previous Rubio figiht. What terrible matchmaking.
      I think it had something to do with the WBC rankings. Spada is the highest guy in their rankings who didn't have a fight.

Berman originally didn't want to go the Golovkin route until Murray had a title so as to make it a unification fight.

Comment

• Shame for Hall..he put in a real shift in his last 2 fights against Butler and Caballero.

Comment

• Those Caballero scores were FedEx'd in the night before.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Yessss oscar paid off the judges

brilliant

just need katsidis to pull out a KO and im rich
            If you are happy that "Oscar paid off the judges" then with that attitude I am full of joy that Kat got knocked out just so you would lose money. Pretty fuked up when someone endorses corruption just so they can win money.
            Last edited by richardt; 10-25-2014, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X