Jung Vs Aldo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jung Vs Aldo

Who do you think wins and why?

Funny I was just about to make a thread about this. But I was going to ask why so many people think Jung can win honestly. Aldo is nigh-unstoppable man

Comment

As much of a warrior Jung is, Aldo is just a freakin animal.

The only way Jung could realistically win is by some submission. Get Aldo on the ground and try some unorthodox transition into a submission.

Otherwise Aldo destroys. Jung is just too slow on the feet for a guy like Aldo.

Comment

I think they think he can win because of his heart. Jung has a good chin and I reckon aldo gets disheartened towards the final rounds, and exposes himself... That's where Jung had his opportunity.

Comment

I agree, however, it depends on weather Jung dictates pace early... if he fights at allows pace, he'll get knocked out or tko . fight will be very interesting if Jung puts aldo in situations he is not comfortable.

Comment

aldo will wreck him, its gonna be like jones vs shogun but quicker

Comment

Its hard to imagine Zombie surviving like homminick or Edgar because hes not a technical striker like them. His only chance is to get inside and land a bomb or take him down like Flicker said and be creative to catch him in a sub.

Zombies a G though so he'll go down swinging in the 2nd or 3rd. I dont expect it to end quick it should be exciting while it lasts.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X