Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao dropped to Number 7 on ESPN P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
    How can Broner and Mares be on the P4P list already?

Mares got to beat Nonito first IMO.
    Broner got to step it up and clean out his division.

Pac just got KTFO face flat and lost 2 back to back, he can't be on the list until he notches another win.
    Floyd probably should be lower since he ain't fought in forever.
    I don't see how Wlad ain't in the top 3 at this point either. He's dominated more than probably any other fighter on this list.

Top 5 Should be
    Ward
    Martinez
    Wlad
    Floyd
    Marquez
    I agree even though Pacquiao is one of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      because he won't even fight the best guy in his division, his division is awful, and he's fighting guys like thompson and wach. chris john has been champ for longer and beat marquez why isn't he on the list? because no body pays attention to him i guess he doesn't exist.
      The best guy in his division is his brother Vitali. I'm sorry but that's a little much to ask a guy to try to KO his flesh and blood.

Comment

I got Bernard Hopkins Over Floyd on p4p! bhop has been waaay more active. in the last 5 years...bhop has fought 9 times. Floyd has only fought 4 times! :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Did you just try to switch the topic midstream? You wanna complain about how he went to #2 - fine. But how he got to #8 was the issue. Wait...you were probably just trying to be funny. You don't do too well at that these days, sadly.
          change what topic? he had no business in the top 10 at that point in his career. hernandez wasn't on the list. an early stoppage over fringe contender manfredy certainly doesn't warrant inclusion on the list. he was put on based on hype. the story of his career. we see the same thing happening with broner. other guys have to earn their accolades but these guys are rewarded based on hype. they don't even have to do much. beating hernandez, manfredy, and those bums i mention gets him to #2? brian viloria isn't even on the p4p list at all and his resume is 5 times better than that and 5 times better than broners, but he's small and doesn't fight on us television. not on the list! same reason pac was not on the list till he got on us television. but people like you pretend like floyd was better simply because he was in the public sphere more.

Comment

change what topic? he had no business in the top 10 at that point in his career. hernandez wasn't on the list. an early stoppage over fringe contender manfredy certainly doesn't warrant inclusion on the list. he was put on based on hype. the story of his career. we see the same thing happening with broner. other guys have to earn their accolades but these guys are rewarded based on hype. they don't even have to do much. beating hernandez, manfredy, and those bums i mention gets him to #2? brian viloria isn't even on the p4p list at all and his resume is 5 times better than that and 5 times better than broners, but he's small and doesn't fight on us television. not on the list! same reason pac was not on the list till he got on us television. but people like you pretend like floyd was better simply because he was in the public sphere more.
            Who should have been on the list over him?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              I got Bernard Hopkins Over Floyd on p4p! bhop has been waaay more active. in the last 5 years...bhop has fought 9 times. Floyd has only fought 4 times! :ANYWORD:
              so that would put Manny at number 8 ?

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                The best guy in his division is his brother Vitali. I'm sorry but that's a little much to ask a guy to try to KO his flesh and blood.
                ok well then you don't deserve to be on the list. im surprised floyd didn't change his last name to pacquiao so he could use that excuse. i can't fight manny we are brothers!

Comment

He got it based on those wins and the skill set he showed at that age. Boxers tend to get on the list earlier and more frequently than brawlers/fighters/punchers etc. WHy? Because skills translate ay any weight but power doesn't.

Your complaint should be about promotional in fluence. Manny was on US TV, he just wasn't with TR but with Murad Muhammad. Floyd was with TR, just as Broner and Ghost are on now (how I have no idea) but are backed by GBP.

Comment

He should have been dropped the moment after Marquez kicked his ass in the 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Who should have been on the list over him?
                      guys like Saman Sorjaturong who was unified champ at 108 and had ten defenses at the time. but who the eff is that? the guy's fighting in thailand, he must not exist. floyd's right in front of me on hbo beating up justin juuko omg so great!

Comment

Working...
                      X