No announcement yet.

The Pac May fight hinges on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Won't happen under any circumstance. Three years is more than enough. Floyd admits that Pacquiao is the only one who is desperate for the fight. The man who calls himself Money is not interested in making the biggest fight of this century.
    Way to twist Mayweather's words
    Pacquiao all along has refused random testing a the smaller split but recently stated he would accept both.Considering he is coming off a few bad performances,Floyd is basically saying the fact he is willing to accept now that not so long ago was out of the question is a sign of desperation
    Which is true!!!

Comment

it wont happen regardless of the result. pac didnt look good against bradley and marquez III. still didnt happen.

Comment

Mayweather has been waiting for Pacquiao to look impressive to get that fight going. Mayweather isn't scared. Media/fans said he was scared of Mosley, made him look foolish. Same goes for Ortiz and as much as I don't like to say it, he beat Cotto fair and square. No matter how you dissect it, boxers really can't be afraid. Mayweather especially, not to me anyway.

I really do think its about business. Top rank/money/testing etc etc. They've been talking about Pacquiao fighting Mayweather since De la hoya, since then how has Pacquiao been tested with legit competition and raised to the occasion with a decent performance? The first 2 rounds against Cotto? Yeah right.

Marquez 4 decides whether we'll see this fight or not. Mayweather isn't a fool to let this fight slip by, especially with the money he brags so much about making and that can be made from this fight.

Comment

Does anyone really give a flying fuk anymore??????

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
            Mayweather has been waiting for Pacquiao to look impressive to get that fight going.
            Huh? If he wants someone impressive there is Sergio who's been calling him out ever since I can remember. Fight is easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Huh? If he wants someone impressive there is Sergio who's been calling him out ever since I can remember. Fight is easy to make.
              I agree but if we're talking about Pacquiao/Mayweather specifically, Mayweather is waiting for another KO or impressive win. I'd LOVE to see Mayweather/Martinez. I don't think itll happen because Martinez wants to defend the belt and has a fight lined up for May (I think it is? Could be wrong.)

Comment

fight won't happen 'cause floyd is a pussay...

Comment

so if its based on Pac looking like crap against JMM..why hasnt the Pac-May fight already happened..Pacs been looking like ish when facing JMM.. in fact Pac looked like utter crap in JMM/Pac III..if it was based on that, it wouldve happened after that fight..truth is the egos and money involved..and Pac isnt the smartest man signing an extension with Arum..

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                    so if its based on Pac looking like crap against JMM..why hasnt the Pac-May fight already happened..Pacs been looking like ish when facing JMM.. in fact Pac looked like utter crap in JMM/Pac III..if it was based on that, it wouldve happened after that fight..truth is the egos and money involved..and Pac isnt the smartest man signing an extension with Arum..
                    "154 or no fight!"

"Pac HAS to leave bob arum or no fight!"

funny how these are slowly becoming a reality

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      it wont happen regardless of the result. pac didnt look good against bradley and marquez III. still didnt happen.
                      Pretty much, Pac didnt look good against JMM or Bradley last time out so the excuse that if Pac KO JMM then the Mayweather fight would never happen is just trolling, the fight would never happen and some people need to get their heads out and stop trolling and stick to relevant fights/fighters, Instead of trying to score points for...

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Does anyone really give a flying fuk anymore??????
                      Am actually surprise how some posters seem to be stuck in this ridiculous circle, they can other people stans but their posts and behaviour is more than what a stan would do.

Comment

Working...
                      X