Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Ricky Hatton rant? What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Not even comparable...
    Hatton doesn't treated that guy of yellow chump,******,and cat and dog eater....

And Hatton is a funny guy,Floyd isn't,I never seen Floyd being funny,even the so called by *****s funny"gorilla dog" stuff isn't funny.
    dude, he was talking about black ppl, why the **** would he say the same thing??? are u in grade school or something?

Comment

This is fight build up. Mayweather's still on "holiday"

badmouthing

actually being ******ed

Ricky is just acting ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        This is fight build up. Mayweather's still on "holiday"

badmouthing

actually being ******ed

Ricky is just acting ******ed
        that i agree on, he chose a really bad time to do it, but what ricky did is essentially the same thing. it really is, there aint no difference, a stereotype is a stereotype. just because its a different "race" doesnt mean its different all of a sudden

Comment

But Ricky Hatton is a bigger ledgend than Floyd and Pacquiao so he gets away with it

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1379836295

Comment

I didnt find either to be racist. The only difference is that Hatton's was actually funny and Floyd just sounded stupid and lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I didnt find either to be racist. The only difference is that Hatton's was actually funny and Floyd just sounded stupid and lame.
                Thats my biggest problem with Mayweather after this.

He sounds dumb. I thought he was smart but he is being so stupid this week its unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  yea but its easy to say that, mebbe i said i found what floyd said funny(i didnt, it was very idiotic) and ewhat hatton said lame( i thought it was pretty funny, how he did it while jumping rope). anyways, my point is how everyone on this site and the media have double standards based on whether they like a guy or not.

Comment

What Mayweather said was more stereotype than racist IMO, Saying dogs and cats doesnt mean his racist more ingorant. People tend to overreact when race is involve in boxing for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      yea but its easy to say that, mebbe i said i found what floyd said funny(i didnt, it was very idiotic) and ewhat hatton said lame( i thought it was pretty funny, how he did it while jumping rope). anyways, my point is how everyone on this site and the media have double standards based on whether they like a guy or not.
                      Its nothing to do with that. Hatton is a funny guy naturally, he has good timing and wit. Mayweather tries to be funny but it falls flat on its face. When they're both in the ring, its the complete opposite lol

Comment

Working...
                      X