Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider it a cowardly act if a fighter avoids another fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider it a cowardly act if a fighter avoids another fighter?

Just wondering...
    Yes it is
    75.00%
    No its not, they are tough on nails... Now lets enjoy them beating out of fighters with 0 defense
    25.00%

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    Just wondering...
    I don't like to call someone who's career it is to take punches to the head a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
      I don't like to call someone who's career it is to take punches to the head a coward.
      But is the act of avoiding tough fights a cowardly act?

Opening up your big fat mouth and not backing it up in the ring.

Comment

But is the act of avoiding tough fights a cowardly act?

Opening up your big fat mouth and not backing it up in the ring.

of course it is. foreman once fought 4 guys on the same night

Comment

Depends on the situation ..

Comment

Hell NO its not always cowardly. Sometimes its business. People cant just loook at this like its some damn video game. This is these guys jobs, lives, & well being. Some things just dont make sense to do. If you had 2 choices and one guy was a killer but you would only make $100 fighting him and the other guy was a bum but you would make a mil fighting him, it doesnt mean that you are a coward if you pick the bum. It just makes the most sense and I want to get paid

Comment

If youre constantly mouthing how you're the greatest ever but you can't even back that **** up you're a straight coward.

Comment

even a guy like Bradley. Im in the minority and take up for him. People are fools if they think Bradley is scared of Alexander but him & his team probably look at it like why should I fight him now when he's probably the toughest fight & at this time the fight is at the lowest point it will ever be. He would rather fight other guys for even more money who are lesser risk and then come back to Devon at the end when they both have cleaned out the division and then there fight would be worth twice as much money. Fans hate hearing **** like that but it makes the most sense by far

Comment

Depends if the fighter is claiming to be the best in he's division or not I suppose

Comment

threadstarter is referring to Pretty Boy Floyd who has avoided a megafight with Manny Pacquiao by accusing Pac of taking PEDs and demanding olympic style drug testing

Comment

Working...
                    X