No announcement yet.

The return of the Margarito: Offer him sacrificial Rican in Collazo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    LMAO @ all the Ricans in this thread. Talk about being seriously butt hurt still.
    LMAO @ the representative of the Mexicans..If they only knew that you were the one reppin them, they would disown your ass. Your an embarrassment to all Mexicans, with the exception of Htown who you are equal to.

Comment

• lol digest it with no problems
      real talk margarito-collazo would be bad ass

Comment

• well ill be, for the first time flawless said something smart.

Comment

• **** plaster boy he's is overated due to the fact all his wins are with loaded gloves
          all u plaster fans c'mon be reall he was using plast for yeaaaars sorry thats how he beat cotto ....y would he load his gloves after beating a sumwhat unbeatable fighter that all ready beat the guy ur fighting ohhh i kno hes been loading his gloves ill never watch him fight again and i hope he never gets a big fight again stay in mexico cheater

Comment

• i honestly dont see whats so special about Margarito he has no defense at all and hes slow easy to hit sure he has a chin but Mosley took care of that

Comment

• my theory is that he had been loading his gloves for sometime now without being caught so it was just something he did cintron cotto were victims of how trainers really just dont expect a fighter to do and thats load there gloves

Comment

• You Suck

Comment

• Am sure collazo would love the fight and wouldnt hesitate to take the fight and to be frank its a fight i think he would win.

Comment

• Margaritos license was revoked for a min of a year doesnt mean they're going to give it back to him when he reapplys if they wanted they could never license him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
                      LMAO @ the representative of the Mexicans..If they only knew that you were the one reppin them, they would disown your ass. Your an embarrassment to all Mexicans, with the exception of Htown who you are equal to.

BYE BYE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X