Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer, head of NSAC, says Margarito couldnt have cheated....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Cotto stans will forget about this thread. Most of them are *******. You don't see Clottey/Williams/Cintron fans bitching about it.
    most cotto fans are *******???

Comment

Originally posted by boriqua2thebone View Post
      because clottey and cintron fans dont exist
      Sure they do. You guys just want to make that as an excuse for Cotto quitting against him when the other ones didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        No.... But to say that he cheated when he DIDNT is inaccurate...
        so just cause he tried to cheat,but got caught,he shouldnt be considered a cheater?wtf??

Comment

Below is Margarito celebrating the Cotto win. See his blood stained wraps? They have Cotto's blood on them that he probably wiped off himself.

Now below is the evidence taken from before the Mosley fight. Notice anything telling about the wraps? A stain perhaps?

Does this mean his guilty of packing cement against Cotto? In a court of law no. In the court of public opinion though, it does not look good for him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by polosport2657 View Post
            so just cause he tried to cheat,but got caught,he shouldnt be considered a cheater?wtf??
            What part of the FACT dont you understand..... its like 2+2=4, but in boxing terms....

He got caught BEFORE therefore he didnt cheat during the fight with Mosley.....

English hard to understand????

Comment

I wouldn't take too much from that really, they could just be trying to cover their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                No.... But to say that he cheated when he DIDNT is inaccurate...
                If he didnt want people to think he cheated on his previous fights, he shouldve never ATTEMPTED to cheat then. Cause that will surely be the consequence of his action. Dont get me wrong, I used to be a Marg fan before this ****. Anyways, no one can prove he cheated in the Cotto fight, but no one can prove he didnt either... unless we got a time machine. So its useless arguing over it cuz nobody wins.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Below is Margarito celebrating the Cotto win. See his blood stained wraps? They have Cotto's blood on them that he probably wiped off himself.

Now below is the evidence taken from before the Mosley fight. Notice anything telling about the wraps? A stain perhaps?

Does this mean his guilty of packing cement against Cotto? In a court of law no. In the court of public opinion though, it does not look good for him at all.
                  OMG!! Send this to the NSAC quickly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

You are the only one to bring a good argument.... But Kizer said they are being watched while the wrapping is going on..... Maybe it could slip... Then felt and inspected when they are done being wrapped.... Then they are inspected AFTER the fight..... When they have been cut off, usually down under the hand to the knuckles.... I cant see it getting past that...

That means it would have to get through 3 times.... Although it is plausible... I dont see that happening...

Comment

I dont get how this validates anything, these guys are government basically, and why would the government admit to any wrongdoing or lazyness or potential corruption on their part, these are the last people id trust in this situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X