What does UK leaving eu mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Gotcha. Thurman or Porter?
    The only midget boxing I follow is Lomo. Midget boxing is below middleweight. I assume Thurman will win though not that I know that much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      The only midget boxing I follow is Lomo. Midget boxing is below middleweight. I assume Thurman will win though not that I know that much about it.
      Even when he fight black boxers because I remember you saying you don't watch sports that have blacks participating in them.

Comment

For the US it means that British goods Will be cheaper as the pound to dollar Exchange rate Will drop. The British wage level Will also drop in comparison to their competitors which Will further improve British exports. On the other hand the US goods Will be more expensive and the brits Will import less US goods.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Even when he fight black boxers because I remember you saying you don't watch sports that have blacks participating in them.
          Of course I watch white boxers box black boxers. I don't watch team sports where most of both teams consist of blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            For the US it means that British goods Will be cheaper as the pound to dollar Exchange rate Will drop. The British wage level Will also drop in comparison to their competitors which Will further improve British exports. On the other hand the US goods Will be more expensive and the brits Will import less US goods.
            The pound dropped because no one thought Brexit (including me) would happen. The pound could very well go back up once the shock is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              The pound dropped because no one thought Brexit (including me) would happen. The pound could very well go back up once the shock is over.
              Most likely not. Maybe a bit.

Its also likely that the British interbank ranking Will drop making it more expensive for the British government to borrow from abroad. Again this is good for the US who Can aquire higher interest rates from the brits.

Comment

Most likely not. Maybe a bit.

Its also likely that the British interbank ranking Will drop making it more expensive for the British government to borrow from abroad. Again this is good for the US who Can aquire higher interest rates from the brits.
                The exchange rate is already back at 1.37. It was 1.38 in February. The pound will be fine and dandy in a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                  The exchange rate is already back at 1.37. It was 1.38 in February. The pound will be fine and dandy in a couple of months.
                  If any fatyanks in this thread believes you, they should buy a lot of gbp now. I for sure wouldnt recommend it.

Comment

It means everyone else is going to leave and Germany is going to be stuck with 25 million rapefugees they planned on pushing off on the rest of Europe

Comment

If any fatyanks in this thread believes you, they should buy a lot of gbp now. I for sure wouldnt recommend it.
                      I bought gold when the PTB tanked it on purpose two weeks ago and plan on selling it Monday. The pound is going to right itself just fine, it prob is a great investment for currency converters right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X