No announcement yet.

How many chicks have you banged?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Well...where do I start. I'll try my best to remember.
    There was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia,
    Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia
    Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki
    Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky
    Cookies, well I met her in a ice cream parlor.
    Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla
    Marina, Selena, Katrina, Sabrina
    About 3 Kim's, LaToya, and Tina
    Shelley, Bridget, Cavi, Rasheeda
    Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita
    Stacy, Tracie, Rohna, and Ronda
    Donna, Yolanda, Tawana, and Wanda. Yeah that's about it.

What these biatchez want from a ninja?!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
      I feel like I am in the same boat man, not much to be proud of

out of 54, only banged 2 10s, 5-6 9s and several 7s-8s, but my lowest was probably a 5 or 6, she was cute but chunky and no ass

the 2 10s, one was from Portugal with all the right parts or proportions with a beautiful face and the other was here in the states, one of my ex's tall thin light skin mexi-amer with a slender built, but proportion just right for her frame
      Prime Kim Kardashian is a 10 to me.

One of the hottest I banged was Vanessa, a Nubian Goddess from Dominican Republic. Tramp stamp marred her. Natural melons. Perfect hourglass figure, Cellulite- and stretchmark-free. She tirelessly danced (naked) to Enrique Iglesias. Regularly drank Bacardí Rum Cola. Partied in Mallorca & Ibiza. I rated her an 8/10.

Unless I become rich or hire a VIP hooker I doubt I'll see a 9-10/10 in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
        I have never banged a 10. Almost all 4-6 range. A handful of 7s and a few 8s. But I did bang about 40 women, but it's meaningless. One 9/10 >>> a platoon of 5s.
        Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
        Prime Kim Kardashian is a 10 to me.

One of the hottest I banged was Vanessa, a Nubian Goddess from Dominican Republic. Tramp stamp marred her. Natural melons. Perfect hourglass figure, Cellulite- and stretchmark-free. She tirelessly danced (naked) to Enrique Iglesias. Regularly drank Bacardí Rum Cola. Partied in Mallorca & Ibiza. I rated her an 8/10.

Unless I become rich or hire a VIP hooker I doubt I'll see a 9-10/10 in my life.
        funny how the scale varies from guy to guy

Evangelina was the one from Portugal, she had everything man. she had a fit body size 3, nice full natural C cups that did not sag, a firm round bubble booty, very toned. light skin, full lips, green eyes, light brown hair. She was older than me at the time, I was 17 about to turn 18, she was in her early 20's , I want to say 23-24

I kinda hated dating her, she was way out of my league, or so it felt that way, older than me, I would hear it all the time in public too, she would buy me things that I could never buy her. Not to mention I was still in HS and she already had a full time job.

Man, first time I brought her to my house, my dads eyes wondered around everywhere, lol, I bet he thought to himself 'What the hell is she doing with my son?"

We stopped talking when I left to work in FL, when I came back 10 mos later, it wasn't the same, I can only assume her friends talked to her and probably said something about the age difference.

Comment

I stopped counting after my second std....lmao

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            Evangelina was the one from Portugal, she had everything man. she had a fit body size 3, nice full natural C cups that did not sag, a firm round bubble booty, very toned. light skin, full lips, green eyes, light brown hair. She was older than me at the time, I was 17 about to turn 18, she was in her early 20's , I want to say 23-24. She was way out of my league
            I read your first serious love becomes the template/blueprint for future relationships. Too many guys marry their first gf, typically an average looking **** who gets fat in a hurry. Good job bagging Evangelina early on.

Comment

Working...
            X