Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have Marquez above Barrera an Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
    I do...

Yes or no?

THOUGHTS?
    This is disgusting. Before the Katsidis fight, people were saying how Barrera and Morales were CLEARLY above JMM, and now because of the TKO over Katsidis and how he looked against Pacquiao, he's better than them.

Don't get me wrong, I've always liked the guy and I'm over the moon that people are seeing it that way and are putting Márquez up there, it just irks me that people suddenly flip-flopped on the "Who's greater between JMM, Morales, and Barrera?"

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
      Me too, but I gotta' think that if Marquez can suck up Pac's shots, he has a pretty good chance of withstanding Naz' and he'd get hit less often by Naz than Pac.

I suppose the whole thing comes down to how likely it is that Naz would be able to put JMM all the way out with one or two shots.
      Prince called out JMM before I believe. Not sure what happened with that. Naz was very fast and KOing people, which are the only 2 reasons I gave him a pass for his arrogance in and out of the ring. I loved when Barrera f..ed him up, Haha!

Comment

Is this a serious question?

Did you just see what he did at 38 years old? At WW? Against the P4P Number 1?

Comment

marqquez vs morrales for the wbc 140 strap.

Comment

JMM reminds me a lot of Hopkins, getting better with age and his best wins and fights are coming in late in his career.

Not to mention that judges have screwed both guys over multiple times in their careers.

Comment

Working...
            X