No announcement yet.

Carl Froch Highlight Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    more like "i cant hit this guy with a legal punch, better resort to desperate dirty tactics".

the only ***** is you talking **** about dirrell over the internet knowing damn well you wouldnt say **** to his face, thats being a *****.
    awww did I hit a nerve?

"you wouldn't say it to his face...."

what an idiot you are

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      awww did I hit a nerve?

"you wouldn't say it to his face...."

what an idiot you are
      well im not wrong, am i?

ppl are diffrent i guess, i make it a rule not to say anything behind someones back that i wouldnt say to their face. i think talking **** about ppl online who you wouldnt talk **** to in person is a major ***** move that strips you of your pride and manhood.

judging by the rest of the posters round here it seems its just me. but it doesnt hit a nerve at all, why would i get mad bcuz you act like a coward? its your pride, or lack of.. not mine. i just think its sad and feel kind of bad for you.

incidently i agree with you on dirrells behaviour, he somewhat folded in the face of adversity. in fact i said leading up to that fight that froch would win bcuz dirrell wasnt ready for the step up. never been 12, never fought someone of frochs caliber and never experienced fans like the ones in england. i thougth it would all get to him and it did.

that said hes no *****, just getting in there to begin with not to mention taking the shots he did takes massive guts. he lost his confidence though, had he fought in the middle rounds the way he did in the late rounds he would have won imo. not making excuses, froch won. im just saying he fougth very well in the championship rounds not to mention went 12 rounds with an absolute beast of a man in froch, something i couldnt do so i better give dirrell his props.

Comment

Love froch, when he gets you on the ropes and unleashes its scary to watch.

Comment

more like "i cant hit this guy with a legal punch, better resort to desperate dirty tactics".

the only ***** is you talking **** about dirrell over the internet knowing damn well you wouldnt say **** to his face, thats being a *****.
          Settle down man, it ain't that serious. That why these forums were created to praise, criticize and at times bash a fighter.

That you wont say it to his face is ******ed, you don't know him and you don't know what he will or wont do.

Comment

well im not wrong, am i?

ppl are diffrent i guess, i make it a rule not to say anything behind someones back that i wouldnt say to their face. i think talking **** about ppl online who you wouldnt talk **** to in person is a major ***** move that strips you of your pride and manhood.

judging by the rest of the posters round here it seems its just me. but it doesnt hit a nerve at all, why would i get mad bcuz you act like a coward? its your pride, or lack of.. not mine. i just think its sad and feel kind of bad for you.
            Really it's not though is it, Dirrel behaved like a disgrace in that fight and I WOULD say it to him, if he then assaults me (remember, he's a professional fighter, i'm just a fan of the sport who doesn't appreciate the shennanigans he brought to a world title fight) then that makes him a ****ing idiot doesn't it

Comment

Froch is a beast!!!

Comment

Froch's fights are always entertaining, he brings so much heart to the game. I want to see him get a chance against Kessler to avenge his loss. I always thought Calzaghe should've given him a shot as his final fight.

Comment

Working...
                X