No announcement yet.

[PHOTO] Marquez looking so strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    I believe Manny will finish JMM too but Marquez is going to be very dangerous that night. He is having the best training camp of his career with conditioning coach. There are people I talk to who have been to his camp that say he is looking incredibly fast for the weight. Also apparently he is knocking down sparring partners as well. Marquez knows this is his legacy right here and is preparing like it. This will be one hell of a fight bro.
    i agree, jmm is a warrior who is always willing to engage in war...

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      yeah,He will be knock down several times and the ref will stop it.
      So Canelo can KO Pacquiao?

Take your medicine

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        Some thought he won the rematch. That is a winning formula.
        Giving up speed/reaction time/stamina against Pac is very dangerous. JMM has never been a power puncher so developing into a "Berto" frame is a strange tactic. Avoiding being punched rather than the tolerance of Pac's punch is IMHO more important.
        i dont know though like i said their not bulking him up to go for a KO. im pretty sure he's bulking up so he can take pac's punches better. what good is a fast marquez against a heavier puncher of manny now? Sure he will be able to dodge a few punches but even at the lower weight manny dropped him 4 times so its not like marquez can avoid manny's punches and its not like marquez is known for lightning fast speed and by bulking him up its gonna slow him down cause he'll probably be a lil slower but its not a night and day different so i do think this version of marquez is better for this fight since its at a heavier weight. i know a lot of u guys dont agree with this weight but its done so we cant change anything about it but look foward to the fight.

Comment

• JMM has no chance in this fight and you all know it. People get too excited by training footage, press conferences, and 24/7 when at the end the day we all know what the outcome will be. I'm crossing my fingers that JMM will be able to pull one last hurrah but I won't hold my breath. Manny's going to win this fight by wide UD or a late round TKO.

Comment

• urine best way to go

Comment

Working...
            X