Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Gameplan: Tire Floyd and Batter him in the Late Rounds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    Why would they make this public???

They're trying to fool the public that JMM had a chance of beating PBF.

The only way JMM beats Floyd is to box Floyd in the middle which JMM is effective other than that no chance at all. I never see Floyd getting gassed out.
    Last edited by FasTHarD; 09-05-2009, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post

i have a feeling his going to win it... dont really care what other people say

Comment

Marquez is going to get squashed like a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          "

So how did Beristain neutralize Wheeler's size advantage? He devised a strategy in which Marquez would tire out Wheeler and then batter him in the final rounds. He had Marquez stay in the middle of the ring and not move around except to pivot. This forced Wheeler to constantly expend energy while trying to square off with Marquez and kept him dancing on his toes all night.
          1. Who the hell is Wheeler?
          2. Marquez is gonna stand in the center of the ring...WIT FLOYD MAYWEATHER
          3. Floyd waits on his opponent or systematically breaks them down...square off?

I hope they have a better strategy than that...your not beating Floyd Mayweather in the center of the ring...

Comment

The only way JMM beats Floyd is to box Floyd in the middle which JMM is effective other than that no chance at all. I never see Floyd getting gassed out.
            Marquez's ppl are trying to fool the public? Marquez is gonna beat a bigger stronger quicker fighter than him in the center of the ring. Floyd has superior handspeed and defense as well...

Comment

Originally posted by marquez777 View Post
              i have a feeling his going to win it... dont really care what other people say
              Maybe.... But i also have a feeling Floyd will knock the midget out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                Marquez's ppl are trying to fool the public? Marquez is gonna beat a bigger stronger quicker fighter than him in the center of the ring. Floyd has superior handspeed and defense as well...
                That's why there's very slim chance of JMM beating Floyd. Floyd is bigger, quicker more defensive or let's say PBF is better than JMM in every department.

I'd say the the cherry picker king should be ashame of himself. The fight itself fooled the public.

Comment

That's why there's very slim chance of JMM beating Floyd. Floyd is bigger, quicker more defensive or let's say PBF is better than JMM in every department.

I'd say the the cherry picker king should be ashame of himself. The fight itself fooled the public.
                  Because he fought the #2 P4P fighter coming off a 2 year layoff???

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    Because he fought the #2 P4P fighter coming off a 2 year layoff???
                    Nope for asking the bigger slice on Pac the true king...

You just answered your question.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                      i agree...paul might be the biggest risk out there for floyd...
                      they wont fight because they are both managed by AL Haymon.....but hey maybe if Paul Williams gets some big wins under his belt before Mayweather retires maybe it could be a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X