Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali square ring coward if he doesn't fight Haye.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
    easy easy...lol i know but hey if it's your job to fight the best and you want a legacy. Make the fight.

I work damn hard at my job and i do everything they put in front of me why can't Vit do the same! Man up!
    Mr Dudley, this made me laugh. Fantastic response. Love it.

I just hate it when people call established boxers 'cowards'. Vitali is NOT a coward.

I would LOVE it if Haye beat Vitali but calling him a coward is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      Wlad schooled Haye. He didn't 'smash' him. Haye landed the bigger punch of the night. Wlad boxed like a Champion. He was brilliant. But smash, naah. He went safety against a smaller, timid (on the night) fighter. Neither one came out looking like a warrior. Haye looked like a **** & Wald looked smart & skillful.

But let's not kid ourself that the 3/4 division bigger Wlad came out full of glory.
      You know what i find funny is Vitali will be a hypocrite for not giving Haye a fight considering he was calling out lewis for the past decade lol.

Once Haye dispatches Vit, your thoughts's on the rematch?

Comment

It is not a brainier that Vitali is not in his prime but I still think he beats Haye convincingly. The question is how much good for Vitali's resume that would do...

Other thing that intrigues me why Haye now calls out only Vitali (but not Wladimir) and only after the Vitali's fight against Chisora?

Comment

Haye would give Vitali a good challenge, maybe even beat him. Why can't they fight? It would make big money and Haye will show up in great shape, so the fight will be 50/50 at this point of Vitali's career. He always hated Lennox for not giving him a rematch. If Haye won, there could be a rematch or Haye could fight Wlad again, either way, they should fight Haye (if nothing else but to shut him up or for the boxing fans).

Comment

Originally posted by simurgh View Post
            it is not a brainier that vitali is not in his prime but i still think he beats haye convincingly. The question is how much good for vitali's resume that would do...

Other thing that intrigues me why haye now calls out only vitali (but not wladimir) and only after the vitali's fight against chisora?
            lol prove it! Make the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              Would he be considered a fraud for not trying to go out and fight HAYE?

I mean Vitali went after Peter Sam after Wlad fought him. He goes after dirty leftovers lol why not David Haye. You know why, Dude know's he would get his soul snatched under 12!

It should go down, it would make the rematch the biggest heavyweight fight in a long time!

Why it wouldn't happen 2 reasons: 1 Vitali likes fighting bums with no chance.

And 2 it would erase any chance of him making it to the Hall of fame.

If he does beat Haye, then I might consider giving him a 3rd round late ballot nod in to the HOF for janitor position of the current HW division.
              a man with 46 pro fights, 40 wins by KO & has been fighting as a pro for 16 years is a coward if he doesnt fight 1 guy?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                Haye would give Vitali a good challenge, maybe even beat him. Why can't they fight? It would make big money and Haye will show up in great shape, so the fight will be 50/50 at this point of Vitali's career. He always hated Lennox for not giving him a rematch. If Haye won, there could be a rematch or Haye could fight Wlad again, either way, they should fight Haye (if nothing else but to shut him up or for the boxing fans).
                EXACTLY! VITALY would only be showing his true colours by not taking the fight thus admitting that he's a bum over the hill fighting soup cans!

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  in a 10 rd fight lmfaaoo.
                  In a 5 round fight....

I guarantee if Haye was a fat 40 year old nobody like Thompson hed earn a rematch against Wlad.

But because hes an actual threat and didnt get tkod like Thompson did he will be blackballed.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    a man with 46 pro fights, 40 wins by KO & has been fighting as a pro for 16 years is a coward if he doesnt fight 1 guy?

Easy bro, don't cry. It's just hype baby! Are you saying you don't want to see that fight go down? Really??!?!
                    Last edited by Dudley; 07-14-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Dudley,
                      You may be a wonderful, intelligent boxing fan but when you call an established Champion 'coward' it's you that doesn't look too smart.

I WANT Haye to win that bout but coward he is not. Leave the overhype to the promoters.

However, I realise that this is a boxing forum & arrogance gets more acknowledgment that reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X