Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your happiest/saddest Boxing/sport Moment as a fan? Did you ever cry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your happiest/saddest Boxing/sport Moment as a fan? Did you ever cry?

Just curious what is people's best boxing/sport moment as a fan. And what is their saddest moment.

The happiest moment for me in boxing is when Lennox Lewis knocked out Mike Tyson. I literally fist pumped 15 times in the air. I was so happy. Lewis has been chasing this coward since 1995, and finally caught him and totally destroyed the myth that is the most over hyped athlete of all times.
    Listening to the 'lewis lewis lewis' chants rocking down that arena, as Lennox beat up Mike with jab after jab was great.

The happiest sport moments overall is when Liverpool beat Chelsea in the Champions League in 2007 and when
    Manchester United beat Chelsea in the Champions League Finals on PK in 2008. When Ronaldo just collapsed on the grass and he was just crying

Saddest moment in boxing for me is when Lennox Lewis retired.

Saddest?

Taylor Chavez 1.

Happiest?

Lopez vs Lockridge. Might have been there live. Old Arco. Man.......

Might seem weird, but another happy moment was seeing Big George flattening Michael Moorer.

(Sorry for my fat yankness. I didn't read the whole title, as far as all of sports, lol.)
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 05-10-2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

3 saddest

Tyson - Holyfield I

Jones Tarver I... I knew we'd never see prime Roy again after that fight, the rematch solidifed it.

Jones Calzaghe

Happiest?

Jones Ruiz, Mosley Margarito, Cotto Margarito II

Comment

I hated Calzaghe vs Jones. even Max and Jim was hinting non stop that 'hey look Jones is old this is not prime jones' and making references. Everybody ****ing knew what's up. Calzaghe acted like he did something amazing .. after the fight.

I wish we coulda seen Prime Jones vs Prime Calzaghe. Not saying Jones will walk through this ****ing welsh sheep humper but there aint no way Calzaghe doing his D- Roy Jones imitation

Comment

i was really sad when duran was bludgeoned by joppy...

really happy when mike got KOed by buster...

Comment

saddest

when roy jones was ko'd by tarver

happiest-when Floyd ran Hatton into the ring post..beautiful

Comment

Happiest boxing moment: Vazquez/Marquez 3. I don't think I've ever been happier during a fight as I was seeing those two finish the trilogy that way. (The fourth fight didn't happen)

Happiest sports moment: The Patriots beating the Rams for their first Super Bowl title.

Saddest boxing: Roy getting KO'd by Tarver. I had completely convinced myself Roy was going to Griffin that bald headed son of a b*tch.

Saddest sports: The Patriots undefeated season being ruined by the luckiest f***ing catch in NFL history. I haven't been anywhere near the hardcore fan I used to be since it happened.

Comment

Saddest moment by a large margin is Arguello weeping in the ring after losing to Pryor.

Happiest moment? I really don't know.

Ali losing to Fraizer probably.

Comment

manny destroying cotto - happiest

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
                    3 saddest

Tyson - Holyfield I

Jones Tarver I... I knew we'd never see prime Roy again after that fight, the rematch solidifed it.

Jones Calzaghe

Happiest?

Jones Ruiz, Mosley Margarito, Cotto Margarito II
                    That fight was a thing of beauty....

McClellan - Benn fight one of the most disconsolate days of boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X