Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets say this really is it for Floyd where do you rank him All time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets say this really is it for Floyd where do you rank him All time?

Vote and discuss
    top 1-10
    20.98%
    top 10-20
    24.48%
    top 20-30
    24.48%
    top 30-40
    9.79%
    top 40-50
    6.29%
    top 50-100
    13.99%

The poll is expired.

mmm idk like 24 maybe even 18. He is truly up there as an all time great imo

Comment

15-20 or so roughly. Excellent career no doubt.

Comment

Between Top 100-125.

Comment

I have him in top 10-20, but would rank him around #13 or so. Best defensive fighter ever, yes, but imo, there are better than him. Had he fought the best boxers in the world while he was younger, and not dodged some till later, then I would rank him top 5.

Comment

Top 5
            The best boxer of my era

Comment

if its truly it, He somewhere between 20-25

Mayweather is a great fighter but he was in a weakest era of boxing, their was only 1 other great fighter and that victory is tainted with the shoulder injury, his IV use, and he didnt even fight him in his prime.

So like I said very great fighter but their was no other great fighters (or enough) to full gauge him.

Comment

I can't compare him to guys I haven't seen fight but him, Duran and Sweet Pea are the most complete, well rounded fighters I've ever seen and proved it against the best of their eras.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Vote and discuss
                  20-30.

Fought his nemesis too late, past his prime after getting KO'ed brutally.

Had Floyd fought him at his peak, it would've bumped him up to 10-20.

It is what it is, it's about who and when you fought, so many belts on here in today's era, you can't go by it.

Most of these guys with belts today would be journeyman back in the golden era. It's about who and when you fought that defies your legacy.

Comment

Between Rod Salka and Reggie Strickland

Comment

Working...
                    X