• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
    Rosado's coming off of 4 losses, he sucks. Mundine>Rosado
    Put Rosado's BKB title on the line to make it interesting :P

Comment

Garbage,poo and bolllocks comes to mind when i think of this even being a match-up.

Comment

thisi s what he will look like a week before canelo fight

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
          They should have made Rosado V Canelo if Kirkland was pricing himself out. Rosado is a better pick than Clottey any day!
          Rosado is the better choice to get knocked out. He hasn't accomplish much in the sport other than than losing in competitive fights.

Clottey has the better resume by far and even through he's more than likely going to lose he has a better chance at getting the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
            Yeah but one was a robbery and two were stopped because of cuts and i heard he got that fixed also i think rosado gave golovkin his toughest fight to date.

Rosado loses and his face turns into ground beef every time he fights a decent opponent. Canelo would turn Rosado's face into a bloody mask by the 2nd round, the whole thing would be a sham.
            Last edited by BOXEO _; 09-30-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              Put Rosado's BKB title on the line to make it interesting :P

What's BKB? Never heard of it, I only follow boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                Yeah but one was a robbery and two were stopped because of cuts and i heard he got that fixed also i think rosado gave golovkin his toughest fight to date.
                No Ouma and Steven have been GGG toughest fights to date. Rosado just got beat on and about mid-way through the decided surviving was the best he going to do.

I like Rosado but honestly he's just a limited gatekeeper.

Comment

Why is everybody stuck on how clottey fought Manny.....The Monster that was destroying everything in sight at the time......Clottey Vs Canelo is a good tough fight...

Yall forget how bad Canelo looked Vs Floyd....Or the times Cotto Quit.....But 4 some reason Clottey gets "0" Love....outside of the manny fight what is their bad to say about Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
                    Why is everybody stuck on how clottey fought Manny.....The Monster that was destroying everything in sight at the time......Clottey Vs Canelo is a good tough fight...

Yall forget how bad Canelo looked Vs Floyd....Or the times Cotto Quit.....But 4 some reason Clottey gets "0" Love....outside of the manny fight what is their bad to say about Clottey
                    His inactivity.

Comment

Sure. He just fought Lara,Angulo,mayweather,trout. He deserves a lesser challenge. Funny thing is clottey could honestly beat trout and Angulo lol

Comment

Working...
                      X