No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia: If Maidana gets the rematch I am buying a Maserati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia: If Maidana gets the rematch I am buying a Maserati

Floyd stay ducking the rematch hard after losing that night. One of the most humiliating nights in boxing history as the power puncher who was forced to use sparring gloves ended up outboxing Mayweather lol.

Floyd is dead scared of a rematch, he knows he would lose again.

Comment

Met Robert for the first time before the Cotto Martinez fight. Class act and humble dude.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
        Met Robert for the first time before the Cotto Martinez fight. Class act and humble dude.
        i really like robert's presence in a fighter's corner. he goes the extra mile to get his fighter's a fair shake and instills so much confidence in them before and during fights. great all around trainer, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Floyd stay ducking the rematch hard after losing that night. One of the most humiliating nights in boxing history as the power puncher who was forced to use sparring gloves ended up outboxing Mayweather lol.

Watch boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            i really like robert's presence in a fighter's corner. he goes the extra mile to get his fighter's a fair shake and instills so much confidence in them before and during fights. great all around trainer, imo.
            Yeah, making maidana wear pillows when the commission already approved the red MX's is going the extra mile

Going the extra mile would've been telling Floyd to shove those powerlocks up his ass

And by fair shake you mean giving Rios and Margarito PEDs than that ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

"We did it guys!!!!"

Comment

Who wants to see a rematch of Maidana putting Floyd on the ropes and throwing wild shots and only landed 2 punches? Off the ropes Floyd picked him apart. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Yeah, making maidana wear pillows when the commission already approved the red MX's is going the extra mile

Going the extra mile would've been telling Floyd to shove those powerlocks up his ass

And by fair shake you mean giving Rios and Margarito PEDs than that ridiculous
                  bet roach will do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
                    Met him a number of times when my nephew would beat the crap out of all his fighters that's back when he trained amateurs at La Colina Boxing club

Comment

Working...
                    X