Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you had a ginger kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you had a ginger kid?

It's like Russian roulette if you had a kid with a fair-skinned girl, ain't it? I know I have a slight ginge gene in me (my hair went gold for about four months when I was two) so the possibility's there.

I think if I had a ginge daughter, I'd be okay with it. Maybe even give her one as she got older (but only when she was of a legal age... I'm not a pervert).

But imagine taking out a kid, and he's all white like snow, covered in freckles, and with hair the colour (color, Fat Yanks) of a period. People would come up to you and go "who's that ginger ****?" and you'd be like "It's my so... it's the neighbour's kid. I said I'd take him out because I pitied him."

Eventually, one day you'd say to your wife "I'm just taking the kid out for a bit. Just a walk, maybe feed the ducks by the canal."

You'd come back. Alone. She'd say "good night?" and you'd go "yeah, just got some fresh air."

She'd know you'd held his head under and drowned him like a cat in a bag. And you'd know she knew it. But you'd never talk about it, it would just be an unspoken secret that removed the sense of shame.

Geez I don't know, I would probably drink more than I already do which in turn, would put me into a deep coma.

Comment

One time I saw an advertisement for the San Diego zoo where a ginger boy and an orangutan are both side to side, in a similar celebratory pose, arms raised and shouting. I thought that was pretty racist, and yes gingers are a race, since there's heaps of them. In Australia they call gingers "orangas" like orangutans. So, yeah, I thought that was pretty racist.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        It's like Russian roulette if you had a kid with a fair-skinned girl, ain't it? I know I have a slight ginge gene in me (my hair went gold for about four months when I was two) so the possibility's there.

I think if I had a ginge daughter, I'd be okay with it. Maybe even give her one as she got older (but only when she was of a legal age... I'm not a pervert).

But imagine taking out a kid, and he's all white like snow, covered in freckles, and with hair the colour (color, Fat Yanks) of a period. People would come up to you and go "who's that ginger ****?" and you'd be like "It's my so... it's the neighbour's kid. I said I'd take him out because I pitied him."

Eventually, one day you'd say to your wife "I'm just taking the kid out for a bit. Just a walk, maybe feed the ducks by the canal."

You'd come back. Alone. She'd say "good night?" and you'd go "yeah, just got some fresh air."

She'd know you'd held his head under and drowned him like a cat in a bag. And you'd know she knew it. But you'd never talk about it, it would just be an unspoken secret that removed the sense of shame.
        Why you hating on the scots and irish bro

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Why you hating on the scots and irish bro
          Hey pal, aye dinnae min any harm, tha noo.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Hey pal, aye dinnae min any harm, tha noo.
            English ****

FFFFFRRRREEEEDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

The only thing you will be able to reproduce is **** because that is what you are. **** mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
                The only thing you will be able to reproduce is **** because that is what you are. **** mother****er.
                You tell him wazza , don't take any **** from that English pig.

Strap yourself with explosives and blow that **** and his family away its what allah wants lad.

Comment

I would take him to a boxing gym immediately where he'd be transformed into a charismatic technical boxer an sell his image to his fellow Mexican people. A ginger Mexican boxer people would eat that up right?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 5.0 View Post
                    "Eh up, 'appen I'm on t'floor again from breeze from t'glove. Us got chin o'seven year old girl and owt."

Comment

Working...
                    X