Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin Wants to fight GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt 3G with TR and Kid Chocolate with GBP? Personally I think Kid Chocolate is too big for 3G. 3G might have the advantage if the fight happens right now because 3G might be a little more developed now. But that will all change the longer this fight takes to make as Kid Chocolate gets better. In fact I think over the last year Kid Chocolate has faced the better computition.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Hahaha, but when GGG offered him a title shot last year when Chocolate said he'd beat up his own mom for a title, he didn't take it.
      He just said a couple of weeks ago GGG had to build his name up like Chocolate was some kind of huge network star.
      Ummm, how many events has he headlined?
      GGG headlined 2 HBO events in less than a year and has a third one coming in June
      I look forward to the increasingly hilarious excuses that the middleweight division comes up with for ducking GGG in the year ahead.

How long before they Mayweather approach is engaged and he's accused of being on PEDs?

Comment

Only GG and his fanatical fans think that nobody wants to fight him. ****ing hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Only GG and his fanatical fans think that nobody wants to fight him. ****ing hilarious.
          Man you really hate Matthysse and GG don't you? I wonder if you'd still hate them if they were slick Americans.

They'll keep winning don't you worry son.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            I'm surprised his mom's a fan after he threatened to beat her up

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              I have seen people saying he's scared of GGG but in this interview he is saying he wants to fight him in the future
              http://ring tv.craveonline.com/videos/video/657693-real-talk-peter-quillinmov
              In the future? He shouldn't even have mentioned GGG if he wasn't considering him as his next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                I look forward to the increasingly hilarious excuses that the middleweight division comes up with for ducking GGG in the year ahead.

How long before they Mayweather approach is engaged and he's accused of being on PEDs?
                The whole divisions scared of 3G? Please spare me the mellow drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  He's offered a title fight to pretty much all the names out there. Sturm paid off so he didn't have to face him, Geale vacated his belt, Quillen turned down a fight with him while he was belt-less begging for a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    'Melodrama'

Comment

3G loses to Quillin

Comment

Working...
                      X