Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carlos Baldomir the worst legit champ of a weight class ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is the most fraudulent champ around... Hand-picked fights.. Inactivity, ducking fighters,all the while keeping his legion of fans ,bamboozled in to thinking he's the best ever Atg... Just take one look at his résumé 2006 up its disgusting for the level of talent his fan boys says he has

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I asked a question didn't say i knew for sure, its an opinion and this has nothing at all to do with Floyd.
      Oh, you're bad!

Comment

Baldy was a BEAST!!! He was rolling through opponents when mayweather derailed that train. Baldomir was gonna rule 147 for years had Floyd not tamed the beast. Floyd decided that this was a much tougher match up than that cheating scrub Margarito. After all, Baldomir just scraped by Zab Judah and Arturo Gatti two stars and KO artists at 147. Thank You Floyd!!! Baldomir was a menace. Sheeeit! That ninja made me lock my doors at night...

Comment

Baldmoir is nowhere near as bad as most people make him out to be~ he certainly isn't anywhere near great and in the long line of 147 pound champions he would certainly be toward the bottom. He did his thing, he had some skill and he made the most out of what he had. I laughed when I saw the comparison between him and Garcia which is certainly not the first guy I would use to compare him with but if you look at having some skills and making the most of them Garcia I think falls into that category.

I would hope Garcia can do better than Baldomir though because Garcia seems to have much more pop and he is young so hopefully he can round out his game but with a piss poor trainer that is certainly an open question.

Comment

Yuri Foreman, Senchenko, David Diaz

Comment

Hasim Rahman is in the running.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                I think it was Antonio Margarito. Dude used plaster. **** him!
                Than you have to add all the steroid cheats Holyfield, Mosley, Jones, Randall,Berto, Mayweather, Peterson seems like they're all black

Comment

he whooped gatti's ass, easily

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Than you have to add all the steroid cheats Holyfield, Mosley, Jones, Randall,Berto, Mayweather, Peterson seems like they're all black
                    Vitali Klitchko sure is black as well.

Comment

yall must of forgot derrick gainer..........

Comment

Working...
                      X