Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking, Front page picture of Gaddafi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You live by the sword you will die by the sword.

I agree though, in the west we shouldn't show pics like that. I don't think American papers have done that yet, at least none of the major ones. They might appear in tabloid papers but I doubt a reputable paper would do that. At least I hope not.

Fuk Gaddafi and the rest of those oppressive ass.holes in the Arab world. Those people are sick of that **** and I don't blame there.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      (is it wrong that I get so irritated by lazy illiterate ****s who call that novel "1984"?)
      yes.......

Comment

Politics and conspiracies aside, it's funny how hope always dies last. You'd think that after hiding in a sewer with people trying to hunt you down you'd do yourself a favor and put a bullet through your own skull.

Comment

Disgraceful....................

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post

Since when did we start doing that?

Do all our values & ethics go out of the window for the sake of 1 guy?

Why put these pictures on the front page when they are going to be seen by a lot of children too.

Insensitive headline too.

It is the sun however, a scum paper bought by morons
            So let me get this straight, we parade the picture of Kaddafi on the front page who in effect has done nothing to America, but Osama Bin Laden the supposed ring leader behind 9/11, we dump in the ocean and do not even produce any evidence of his death, let alone a picture, because we say it would be disrespectful? Correct me if I am wrong by Kaddafi is Muslim too.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              So let me get this straight, we parade the picture of Kaddafi on the front page who in effect has done nothing to America, but Osama Bin Laden the supposed ring leader behind 9/11, we dump in the ocean and do not even produce any evidence of his death, let alone a picture, because we say it would be disrespectful? Correct me if I am wrong by Kaddafi is Muslim too.
              Probably because of Lockerbie.

Comment

who the fuck is this gaddafi guy anyway? was he important?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  You live by the sword you will die by the sword.

I agree though, in the west we shouldn't show pics like that. I don't think American papers have done that yet, at least none of the major ones. They might appear in tabloid papers but I doubt a reputable paper would do that. At least I hope not.

Fuk Gaddafi and the rest of those oppressive ass.holes in the Arab world. Those people are sick of that **** and I don't blame there.
                  What's the difference between putting his dead face on the papers and showing videos on every damn news station of rebels dragging him around?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    British newspaper showing the man behind the worst single terrorist attack on British soil until the 7/7 tube bombings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103

Comment

Watch this this is a good show .

Comment

Working...
                      X