Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Poses The Best Chance of Taking Margaritos WW Crown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
    Just cos thats what I drink Glad to see Michael Jennings is doing well on the poll, currently in 2nd place behind P.Willy.
    best show on tv.... MU tastes like water to me but not as bad as rolling rock, i swear sprite gives me more of a buzz than rolling rock

Comment

you got it wrong margo is not the man at 147 he ran from paul williams with his tail between his legs..

cotto was not the man at 147. when floyd retired cotto was ranked #1 by ring and paul williams was ranked #2

they should have fought but cotto would have been destroyed so they didn't.

margo has to beat the man that beat him to be considered the "man at 147.

cotto iw finsihed and the rematch will show this.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
        So who do you think and why?
        money marg is not the welterweight king until he beats williams.

Comment

i would pick Joshua Clottey and then Paul Williams because Joshua Clottey was schooling Margarito before he hurt his hands and I really believe that he would have easily won had he not hurt them, where as Margarito-Williams was very close.

Comment

Paul Williams if not likely to ever see that fight, or the WW division again. For this reason I voted Cotto.

Comment

God .

Comment

mosley since he's gonna do it on the 24th

Comment

Originally posted by dannyl15 View Post
                  i would pick Joshua Clottey and then Paul Williams because Joshua Clottey was schooling Margarito before he hurt his hands and I really believe that he would have easily won had he not hurt them, where as Margarito-Williams was very close.
                  I agree, I gave Clottey the first 4 rounds of that fight and some of the punches he was landing looked like he'd hurt Marg's more than Williams or Cotto have managed too.

Comment

King Kong if he was real and could make 147

Comment

My favorite fighter Paul Williams!!He has the size and workrate!!Definately Clottey would be second,he gave Margarito 12 hard rounds with broken hands,interesting to see that rematch.Cotto can dish it,but that return fire is to much!!
                      Last edited by Bushbaby; 01-09-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X